Confused between Bond Cleaning and End of lease cleaning and its inclusions?

Bond Cleaning

19

What is bond cleaning?

Bond cleaning is the deep cleaning of the rented house for getting the bond amount back from the owner. This cleaning is very important for the tenant to get their bond money back.

When a tenant rents a property, they sign a bond with the owner. And pay the bond money to the owner of the property. When the bond cleaning in Brisbane cleans the house deeply, the tenant will get its bond money back. But if there is any fault in the maintenance of the house, then the owner can deduct the amount from the bond.

What is the end-of-lease cleaning?

End of lease cleaning is the deep cleaning of the house before moving out of the tenant from your house. In this process, they clean your house so deep that it looks like a new home.

So, yes, there is no need to get confused about the difference between bond cleaning and end-of-lease cleaning. Bond cleaning and end-of-lease cleaning are the same. There is not much difference between them. Both of the cleaning processes have to be performed at the end of the renting period of the house.

Bond cleaning in Brisbane or End of lease cleaning includes the following things:

1. Bathroom cleaning is done under bond cleaning. It includes the washbasin, taps, mirror, and all the moulds between the tiles. Washing of floors, windows, shower curtains, bathtub, and all of the doors and the cabinets. They also clean and disinfect the toilet seat, sink, and the area where harmful bacteria can live.
  2. They deep clean all the rooms in the house. The service includes fan cleaning, cleaning ac units inside and outside, and cupboards in the rooms. Removing any garbage, cleaning the storage area and sanitizing it also. Sweeping and vacuuming the floors. Sanitizing the mattress, pillows, and another clothing material comes under this service.
  3. In the kitchen, the end of lease cleaning in Brisbane service cleans all kitchen appliances, cupboards, stovetops. Removes all the grim and the hard stains. Wiping down all the windows, fixtures, and slabs. Deep cleaning is of utmost importance in this house region as it contains all the grime and food deposits. Deep cleaning of the chimney, the exhaust also comes under the end-of-lease cleaning.
  4. The bond cleaning also includes the steam cleaning of the carpets, throwing the unnecessary things from the house. They clean the carpets by vacuuming them, shampooing them, and with more carpet cleaning solutions. They use advanced machines to deep clean it and dry it.
  5. Outside areas such as the garage or garden. Removing cobwebs, fixing the outdoor lights, washing entryways and the stairs. Cleaning any debris from the area. Cleaning the balcony and the rails.
  6. Bond cleaners are also in charge of the pest control in the house. Because if the owner or real estate broker finds any pests in the property, they can deduct your bond money.
  7. Some cleaners also provide upholstery cleaning and pressure cleaning services. They clean the drain holes and the entire draining system of the house. Some bond cleaners also paint the house. You have to ask them if your walls are so damaged that cleaning alone can't do the work.

The bond cleaning in Brisbane is a kind of service that needs professionals. This service requires more than one professional to complete it. Rather than a regular cleaning, bond cleaning takes more time. Bond cleaning is expensive. In contrast, regular cleaning is not that expensive.

If you are a tenant, then you should clean the house properly. Maintain it and treat it as your own home. By doing this, you do not have to go through the deduction of any bond money.

As a tenant, it is your responsibility to maintain the property. To ensure the entire process goes smoothly, hire only a licensed company. As they assured you with the 100% guarantee of high-quality cleaning.

Before finalizing any bond cleaner to do the entire work. Remember to do all the comparing of the cleaners and get advice from your neighbours and friends. Check if there is any offer going on. After doing all the necessary parts, ask the professional their quote, terms and conditions. Then you can hire and get your rental property clean.

You can also search on the internet. Check their reviews, ratings given by the other people. Check out how they do the work on their official website. Usually, on their websites, they attached samples and videos of their former work which you can see.

So the end of lease and bond cleaning can happen just by sitting at the comfort of your home. All you have to do is get some research done and hire a licensed professional cleaner.