Confidence Is The Best Kind Of Look

Confidence is the best kind of look you can have

Your best look is the confidence you see when you wake up in the morning.

111

When I wake up in the morning, I often run through a list in my head of all things I have to get done for the day. Depending on the day, I can feel really crappy some days because I feel bogged down with so much to do. I often lack confidence in being able to get it all done. A lot of other people don't have the problem. They wake up seeing themselves and think, "I look great and I'm going to make this day great!" They wear their confidence proudly.

Girls who have confidence show that they know exactly what they want. They smile at everything. They don't let anything get them down. They know that they will bounce back from whatever is getting them from where they need to go. They aren't afraid to show their true selves.

There are lots of times, girls don't always show that confident side of them for many reasons. One reason has to do with guys. Some guys find girls with confidence to be intimidating and often find themselves avoiding the type to know what they are doing. Lots of girls find themselves not showing off what they are made of because they want to appeal to the attractive guys that most likely are dumber than a box of rocks.

Ladies, here are a couple of things. One, intimidation is a clear sign that you know exactly what you want in life. Second, that type of guy isn't the right type of guy. The right guy should be proud to see you knowing exactly what you want and you doing whatever you can to get it. He should see that you glow with happiness and determination (because nothing is more attractive than determination and fighting for what you want in life).

Most importantly, you should see it yourself. You should see the outfit you put on that day and feel good about yourself. You should wear it with confidence without having a doubt in your mind that someone doesn't like it. Because it doesn't always matter what people think of you. You should raise your hand confidently in class to answer a question without any fear of getting it wrong. You should speak up during your work meeting to talk about a daring idea you had without being nervous about it getting shot down. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Don't let life hold you back.

I wish I had some girls' confidence. I wish I could proudly walk down the street in a mini skirt and crop top without cowering because I am afraid of what someone might think. I will continue working on the confidence that every girl should have. With living in a society of all kinds of shaming, we should be lifting each other up without having to put each other down.

You don't need a dazzling smile or a killer outfit or be the smartest kid in class to feel confident. You need to know that the world is your oyster and you make it your own. Your best look is the confidence you see when you wake up in the morning.