If You're Debating On Going To That Concert, Do It

It is 100% worth it.

43

I've never been a huge concert person. I never saw the value in spending money to go see someone on stage that I could listen to on my phone (and they would probably sound better on my phone). But I'm here to tell you that my previous opinion on concerts was so wrong.

I never understood why people would spend so much money to go see someone in concert until I decided to drive 4 hours to a big city to see my absolute favorite band perform. I'm lucky that they sounded so good in person, I know that not every artist is able to put on a good show and sound good in person.

But being there in person, surrounded by people who love them just as much as you do while you're screaming the words to every song, is exhilarating. I never understood the hype of concerts until I experienced what it was truly like to see someone you've listened to for over 7 years.

If you're debating whether you want to spend the money on those tickets or if you actually want to drive hours away for a couple hours worth of music, do it. I know it doesn't seem worth it, but until you're standing there with tears in your eyes listening to the one band/person that has been such a large influence on your life, you won't know what you're missing out on.

There's no other feeling like it. It doesn't seem worth it, but I promise you it is. Concerts can be expensive, but the feeling you get while you're there and the after-concert high is priceless.

If you're debating buying concert tickets, DO IT! You don't even need to get those good expensive seats, you'll have a good time no matter where you're seated. There really is no other feeling to compare it to. I know now that every time my favorite band is back on tour I'll be at the ready to buy tickets.