My little sister and I are very close--so close that we actually go to the same college. It doesn't take long for people to realize that we are basically best friends (although we used to fight all the time in high school and drove each other crazy). But college has brought us together in so many ways and we find that we have a lot of the same interests, even though we are two very different people.
1. Wait, you guys are sisters?
Yes, it is possible that two people who aren't the same at all are siblings.
2. But you're so different!
3. You guys don't look alike at all.
Thats very insightful of you. Nice job with the observations.
4. That's your sister?
Yup, just another way of saying she's the hot one. Its cool, I get it all the time.
5. I had your sister in my class but you (insert difference here)
6. You're so quiet compared to her.
7. Oh! So you're the brainy one.
Just another way of saying she's got the looks, I got the books.