Meet The 30 Women Competing for Colton Underwood's Heart On This Season Of 'The Bachelor'

The newest members of Bachelor Nation have officially been announced!

17086
ABC/ Craig Sjodin

The newest season of "The Bachelor" premieres on January 7, 2018, on ABC. Fans have been treated to several previews over the past few weeks, but the 30 lucky contestants competing for Colton's final rose had yet to be announced... until now!

During a special online live stream, host Chris Harrison revealed that January 7th's premiere will be their first-ever live 3-hour premiere, describing it as a "viewing party across the nation." He then went on to introduce viewers to the newest members of Bachelor Nation and even shared a few spoilers about each girl.

Click through the slideshow below to see the official photos of all 30 contestants and to read what Harrison had to say about them:

View Slideshow