9 Thoughts College Students Have Heading Home For The Summer

9 Thoughts Of A College Student When Heading Into Summer

Time to make some memories.

76

Finals are over & summer is here! Make way for the beach, lots of free time, and no schoolwork!!

.... unless you are interning or taking summer classes. or working. or for student-athletes, there is never an offseason.

Here is a list of all the thoughts that the average student has while heading home from college and heading into summer.

1. "How in the world am I going to fit all of this into my car?"

If you lived on campus, this is a big issue. Will I really need all of these t-shirts I got from on campus events?? Packing extraordinaires, help needed!!

2. "Wow, I need a job."

How am I supposed to do all of the things on my summer bucket list if I have no money?

3. "I can't wait for my parents to pay for everything again."

Nothing better than schmoozing off of your parents' annual income and living rent-free for a few months. Goodbye internet bill!!!!! .... for now anyway.

4. "I don't have to worry about school for like, 3 whole months."

When driving home, this is probably the thought that gets you so excited that you go 85 without even realizing it.

6. "Crap, I forgot I signed up for summer classes online."

And this will slow you back down. Don't forget the summer semester starts sooner than you think!

6. "I am going to have so much free time!"

Ha, you thought. Say goodbye to binge-watching Netflix and say hello to summer online classes and internships.

7. "I'm going to work out all the time."

Hahahaha except when you accidentally watch Netflix until 2 a.m. and you sleep the entire next day away. Or when you go outside to run and walk right back inside because 90 degrees with 100% humidity just wasn't part of your plan.

8. "I'm going to get so tan!"

Now this one is actually a little bit easier to do. Whether it be the beach or the lake, the river or the pool, getting sun is the summer is a MUST and is actually pretty easy to do.

9. "Wow I'm going to miss all of my college friends."

But what about all of your hometown friends? Summer is such a great time to catch up with your old pals that either stayed home or went to another university.

Whether you are staying busy with schoolwork or catching some rays at the beach, this summer is a good time for relaxation from the bustle of college life.