Things College Students Should Be Thankful For
Thanksgiving

10 Things College Students Should Be Thankful For This Thanksgiving And EVERY Day

Have a happy Thanksgiving and remember to gobble until you wobble!

27

Thanksgiving recess is right around the corner for college students! Before we stuff our faces with mashed potatoes, corn and turkey, it is important to reflect back on the things we should be thankful for.

Here are 10 things college students should be thankful for this Thanksgiving and every day.

1. Coffee

Whether you run on Dunkin' or Starbucks, we have to thank our caffeinated frenemies for giving us the boosts of energy we needed to get us through exam season.

2. Class cancellations 

No tune is greater to a college student's ears than being informed that their class has been canceled. Especially if it's a morning class.

3. Test grade curves

Let's take a moment to appreciate curves and all the tender loving they have shown our grades.

4. The internet

When you're struggling with a reading, unsure of an answer, who will be there for you? The internet.

5. Quizlet

Quizlet is a student's best friend. It makes studying fun and not so dreadful!

6. Financial Aid

Dear Financial Aid, thank you for all the support and being the reason many of us are not drowning in debt.

7. Student discounts

I'm looking at you Amazon, Spotify and Hulu. Thank you for saving us some bucks here and there, it is greatly appreciated.

8. Naps

After a long day of lectures and intense studying, nothing is better than coming home and taking a nap.

9. Netflix

Though you may be the biggest distraction to us, Netflix, you're still there for us when our minds need a break.

10. Professors

Professors really do make all the difference of one's learning experience. Some professors care so much about their students and they help students become better learners, writers and push them farther than ever before. It is always nice to know that a professor cares for you.

So to the encouraging professors who care, thank you so much!

Have a happy Thanksgiving, and remember to gobble until you wobble!