10 Moments That Prove Nick Miller Is Actually A College Student Hiding In A 35-Year-Old's Body

He is the most relatable character

24

Nick Miller is already one of the most relatable characters, especially when it comes to college students because let's face it; we do not have our lives together. Trust me it isn't all bad, it is all apart of the journey. Here are 10 reasons why Nick Miller is basically a college student.

1. When you get invited to a fancy restaurant and you don't know how to act.

We are broke college kids and don't often go into fancy restaurants so whenever we do, sometimes we don't know how to act. I'm not saying all of us but most of us might embarrass you if you take us to one.

2. When someone asks you what you want to accomplish and you have to act like you are on your way to become a successful human being.

Wifflegif

Most of us don't know exactly what we want to do with our majors and a lot of us are just working and studying for finals. A lot of us haven't done that much stuff to be successful yet and most of us don't know exactly how to answer questions about our future.

3. When you start stressing about everything and you start having a mental breakdown.

We all have our mental breakdowns and in college it happens more often than it should. That's when we go through so many emotions due to all the stress we are put under.

4. When you are getting ready to go out and start pumping yourself up.

Rebloggy

(preferably not in a car) But this is when we feel like having fun with our friends after a stressful week. We listen to music and get pumped up to go out and leave all our troubles behind.

5. Then the morning after you went out...

Odyssey

Then there is the nice hangover and any other consequences such as texting someone or saying something weird while you were out. It happens to everyone but do we learn our lesson?...NO WE DO NOT because then after the next hard week we will decide to go out again.

6. When you try and justify binge watching an entire show.

Sharegif

The power of Netflix is binge watching an entire show within a couple weeks just because it is there and it hooks us. Plus, it always sounds more fun to watch a show rather than deal with responsibilities.

7. You are constantly asking yourself "Why am I like this?"

Viralswarm

Anytime we say something dumb or do something dumb and embarrass ourselves; we often times ask "Why am I like this?" That's alright embrace your awkwardness and learn from your mistakes.

8. When nothing is going your way so you just get mad at everything.

Fanpop

Sometimes when things just aren't going your way that day, lets say you have gotten a parking ticket from campus parking and are late to class or get a bad grade; after that everything is going to make you mad. For example, a door not going the way you want.

9. You definitely don't have dating down.

Bustle

Most college do not have dating down. They are either awkward or haven't figured out how to be good at it yet. We are also at a time where the main thing we want is to be independent so relationships can be difficult. There is a lot of trying and failing in this stage of our lives and that's okay.

10. You have just excepted that your life just isn't normal.

Wifflegif

You have just excepted that you are a college student and even if you are an older one it is okay that you don't have everything together.

Nick Miller is relatable to many people and especially college students. He may be a mess but he is also the most loyal friend and actually is sometimes wise. It is okay not to have your life together and to be a bit of a mess. The most important thing is that you are working on yourself and are surrounding yourself with people that care about you.