Hocus Pocus is arguably one of the best Halloween films ever made. The main reason? The Sanderson Sisters. They're basically the best witches off all time. (Sorry Hermoine.) And these three are so easy to relate too. Basically, they're every college girls spirit animal, I promise.
1. Reading the syllabus at the start of the semester like
2. But when you see attendance isn't required
3. Your friends trying to help you navigate your third mental breakdown of the week
4. Followed by the immediate denial that anythings wrong in the first place
5. Waking up on game days like
6. Hyping yourself up before a night out
7. And of course having a photo shoot with the girls before you leave