My roommate in college quickly became my best friend. Therefore, there was absolutely no filter on our text messages. I bet that you are guilty of sending these messages too.
1. "Please tell me you have your room keys with you."Giphy
We've all been there. You're in a rush to get to class, it's early in the morning, and you walk out of the room without your keys. When the realization hits, we frantically turn to our roommate and hope they are nearby with a set of keys.
2. "Can you please take my stuff out of the washer and put it in the dryer in 20 minutes?"Giphy
This one is usually followed up by, "OMG I'm so sorry I forgot, someone put the wet clothes on the floor, I'll run them through again!"
3. "Can I borrow your boots?"Giphy
A very common text, especially when you and your roommate are the same shoe size and have similar taste in shoes.
4. "I'm at Rita's. Quick, tell me what you want."Giphy
Despite how many times this happened, I was never quite quick enough to tell her what flavor Italian ice I wanted.
5. "I noticed that the dishes aren't done..."Giphy
Wasn't it your turn? No, it was your's. No it wasn't!
6. "Can we make it an early night tonight?"Giphy
A frequent favorite of me and my roommate, as we realized how much better we felt with a full night's sleep.
7. "I've officially peaked, I just ate so many veggie straws with Nutella and now I'm under my heated blanket trying to do GBP reading while trying to avoid thinking about how I never spend time with people anymore."Giphy
A personal favorite I have received, and it wasn't even finals week.