To My College Peeps

To My College Peeps

Really words can not describe how much you guys mean to me
111

Dear college friends,

Let's be real here, I want to thank you guys really truly thank you guys for being friends with me. Really I don't understand how you do it, because to put it simply I am crazy and most of the time my life is falling apart and yet you guys still somehow hang out with me. You guys take me for who I am and don't judge me. You are there for me just like I am there for you and I know that if I ever need something I can count on your guys. You guys make me laugh when I am sad and give me a shoulder to cry on if it need it or your just listen to me when I need to rant. It's hard for me to put into words how much you guys mean to me really, but I'm trying here. I enjoy the movie nights we have in Bryn's room even though we don't really ask him if we can do it it kind of just happens, and when Bryn tries to find people to play Call of Duty with him even through we all suck other then the two Alexa's. We are a whole bunch of different people that somehow found a way to all come together and become friends, I don't know how it happened all I know is it just happened. There is nobody else I would want to fight for the salt shaker to talk or even go skating on the ponds with even though we might not be allowed to, but you guys. So guys thank you for putting up with me and simply just being my friends here is to making more memories like the salt shaker and ice skating.