If College Majors Were Different Kinds Of Beer

Come on, no ones surprised by finance.
238

You've seen if college majors were Taco Bell items and Thanksgiving foods but what about beers? Let's take a look, shall we? Some shouldn't be surprising.

Business - Budweiser

A classic beer, classic major, both will get the job done.

Communications - Bud Light

If business or darker beers aren't your thing, try communications for a little lighter fare Basically the little but equally popular brother of business.

Pre-Med - Blue Moon

Classy, sophisticated but still here to party through all the never-ending years of schooling.

Sports Medicine - Miller Lite

A fine bro's beer for a fine bro's major.

Nursing - Rita's

Small and strong, easy to drink and gets you drunk fast so you can get back to studying before clinicals.

Political Science - Angry Orchard

A little sweet and a little tart, just like politics. They'll even be able to up a mean argument about why cider should count as beer.

Graphic Design - Insert Local Craft Beer Here

Creative and different and unique. Totally hip. Enough said.

Literature - Pabst Blue Ribbon

Still undoubtedly hip, but just a little more lowkey.

Math - Guinness

You either love it, or you hate it, but you have to respect those who chose it.

Science - Yuengling

Tastes good going down, not so much coming back up, just like most general science knowledge.

Education - Sam Adams

Just like there are lots of different routes in education, there's a flavor of Sam's for everyone. (I'm betting Summer Shandy is their fav.)

Engineering - Stella Artois

Picking Stella at a college dive bar says "I try to make good choices." (or "I think I'm better than half of you.") basically, the same way picking engineering as your major does.

Psychology - Coors Light

After about the fifth or sixth can, they might start messing with your head, you might even start to feel like you're in the Rockies.

Agriculture - Busch Light

The beer of small town agriculturalists everywhere. We practically invented the phrase "Hold my beer and watch this."

Finance - Natty Light

It's cheap, perfect for those who care about money. Jk, it's associated with frat boys and frat boys are associated with finance.