You've seen if college majors were Taco Bell items and Thanksgiving foods but what about beers? Let's take a look, shall we? Some shouldn't be surprising.

Business - Budweiser

A classic beer, classic major, both will get the job done.

Communications - Bud Light

If business or darker beers aren't your thing, try communications for a little lighter fare Basically the little but equally popular brother of business.

Pre-Med - Blue Moon

Classy, sophisticated but still here to party through all the never-ending years of schooling.

Sports Medicine - Miller Lite

A fine bro's beer for a fine bro's major.

Nursing - Rita's

Small and strong, easy to drink and gets you drunk fast so you can get back to studying before clinicals.

Political Science - Angry Orchard

A little sweet and a little tart, just like politics. They'll even be able to up a mean argument about why cider should count as beer.

Graphic Design - Insert Local Craft Beer Here

Creative and different and unique. Totally hip. Enough said.

Literature - Pabst Blue Ribbon

Still undoubtedly hip, but just a little more lowkey.

Math - Guinness

You either love it, or you hate it, but you have to respect those who chose it.

Science - Yuengling

Tastes good going down, not so much coming back up, just like most general science knowledge.

Education - Sam Adams

Just like there are lots of different routes in education, there's a flavor of Sam's for everyone. (I'm betting Summer Shandy is their fav.)

Engineering - Stella Artois

Picking Stella at a college dive bar says "I try to make good choices." (or "I think I'm better than half of you.") basically, the same way picking engineering as your major does.

Psychology - Coors Light

After about the fifth or sixth can, they might start messing with your head, you might even start to feel like you're in the Rockies.

Agriculture - Busch Light

The beer of small town agriculturalists everywhere. We practically invented the phrase "Hold my beer and watch this."

Finance - Natty Light

It's cheap, perfect for those who care about money. Jk, it's associated with frat boys and frat boys are associated with finance.