If College Majors Were Coffee Drinks

10 College Majors As Coffee Drinks

No matter what your major is, we're all dependent on caffeine to get through it.

141
10 College Majors As Coffee Drinks

If you weren't addicted in high school, college is where you'll find yourself developing a caffeine addiction. Every major comes with its own stresses and challenges, which impacts your daily coffee requirements. Here are 10 college majors as different types of coffee drinks.

​1. Computer Science - Flavored Iced Lattes

I feel like the stereotypical coder these days works either in a trendy coffee shop or in their room in the dark. Either way, a s'mores or Nutella iced latte is a great energy boost for the sleep deprived computer science major.

​2. Communications - Cappuccino

Nothing looks more fancy and put together than a cappuccino, which is sort of what all communications majors aspire to be.

​3. Political Science - Decaf Coffee

The political happenings of the day are stimulation enough.

​4. Business - Black Coffee

No frills, no fuss. Perfect energy for ~finessing~ business deals.

6. English - Flat White

A smooth drink perfect for smooth talkers.

​7. Psychology - Dirty Chai Latte

I mean… Freud was dirty, right?

8. Nursing/Pre Med - Death Wish Coffee

Death Wish Coffee has 728 milligrams of caffeine per 12 ounces, which is equivalent to a little over eleven shots of espresso - the ideal fuel for Nursing/Pre-Med students pulling all-nighters.

​9. Engineering - Black Eye

Engineering majors need the strong stuff, and a black eye is a black coffee with two added espresso shots. That should probably keep them going for a few hours.

​10. Arts/Theatre - Latte

Probably with epic latte art on top, and probably made with soy milk.