If you weren't addicted in high school, college is where you'll find yourself developing a caffeine addiction. Every major comes with its own stresses and challenges, which impacts your daily coffee requirements. Here are 10 college majors as different types of coffee drinks.
1. Computer Science - Flavored Iced Lattes
I feel like the stereotypical coder these days works either in a trendy coffee shop or in their room in the dark. Either way, a s'mores or Nutella iced latte is a great energy boost for the sleep deprived computer science major.
2. Communications - Cappuccino
Nothing looks more fancy and put together than a cappuccino, which is sort of what all communications majors aspire to be.
5. Economics - Starbucks Reserves
Exotic coffees from global markets.
8. Nursing/Pre Med - Death Wish Coffee
Death Wish Coffee has 728 milligrams of caffeine per 12 ounces, which is equivalent to a little over eleven shots of espresso - the ideal fuel for Nursing/Pre-Med students pulling all-nighters.
9. Engineering - Black EyeGiphy
Engineering majors need the strong stuff, and a black eye is a black coffee with two added espresso shots. That should probably keep them going for a few hours.
- If You And Your Friends' College Majors Were Ben And Jerry's Flavors ›
- If 5 College Majors Were Starbucks Orders ›
- If College Majors Were Caffeinated Drinks ›
- If Undergrads' College Majors Were All Purebred Dogs ›
- If College Majors Were Coffee Drinks ›
- College Majors As Coffee ›