Inspirational Quotes for College

You CAN Get Through The Semester

Keep this article handy for those especially hard days.

122
You CAN Get Through The Semester

We all know how stressful the start of a new semester can be. However, it usually gets worse as tests and essays pile up throughout the semester. Here are some inspirational quotes to get you through the days when you are doubting yourself.

Keep this article handy for those especially hard days. For a lasting effect put a few up in your bedroom or dorm room to look back on easily.

"The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

"Creativity takes courage." - Henri Matisse

"I never dreamed about success. I worked for it." - Estee Lauder

"Dreams and dedication are a powerful combination." - William Longgood

"A goal should scare you a little and excite you a lot." - Joe Vitale

"You have to say no to a lot of good things to say yes to a lot of great things." - Unknown

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and better is best." - St. Jerome

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt

"It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius

"Accept the challenges so you can feel the exhilaration of victory." - George S. Patton

"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

"Well done is better than well said." - Benjamin Franklin

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

"Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of being more than you imagined." - Roy T. Bennett

"Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer your fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going." - Chantal Sutherland

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

"Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did." - Newt Gingrich

"Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you." - Walt Whitman

"Try to be the rainbow in someone's cloud." - Maya Angelou

"I dwell in possibility." - Emily Dickinson

"Make your life a masterpiece; imagine no limitations on what you can be, have or do." - Brian Tracy

"If you organize your life around your passion, you can turn your passion into your story and then turn your story into something bigger - something that matters." - Blake Mycoskie

"The self is made, not given." - Barbara Myerhoff

"People who use time wisely spend it on activities that advance their overall purpose in life." - John C. Maxwell

"Every day may not be a good day but there is good in every day." - Unknown

"A problem is a chance for you to do your best." - Duke Ellington

"Dreams and goals are coming attractions in your life." - Joseph Campbell

"Life is more meaningful when you are always looking to grow and working towards a goal." - Les Brown

"It's not because things are difficult that we dare not venture. It's because we dare not venture that they are difficult." - Seneca Dare

"When you don't come from struggle, gaining appreciation is a quality that's difficult to come by." - Shania Twain

"No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up." - Unknown

"Successful people ask questions. They seek new teachers. They are always learning." - Robert Kiyosaki

"Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength." - Sigmund Freud

These quotes can help keep you sane while completing all those crazy assignments. Just reading through some inspirational words can uplift your mood and help to give you the motivation to get that A!