October may just be the most wonderful time of the year, unless you're a college student.
Yes, the fall foliage is beautiful, but midterms? Not so much. Stressed? Me too. One of the best ways to relieve some of that stress is to turn on some Halloweentown, drink a pumpkin coffee, eat some candy corn and relax.
The cast of Halloweentown may even be able to describe exactly how you're feeling at this very moment. Like:
1. How many more days until Halloween?
2. You mean, I have to schedule my own classes for next semester?
Didn't I just move in like yesterday? Are we really half way through the semester already? I'm seriously responsible for scheduling my own classes? What kind of witchcraft is this?
3. How much flex do I have left?
4. It's 50° outside in the morning, but 70° in the afternoon, what do I wear?
5. This abnormal sleeping schedule will be the death of me.
6. Should I watch a Halloween movie or be productive?
7. "Class is canceled" email?
8. Okay, but really though, I need to focus
School work comes first, always. It's time to buckle down and actually get some work done.