You haven't experienced discomfort unless you've attended a college football game in the South. If you go to literally any Southern school that has a football team, you'll be able to relate to these GIFS.
1. Trying to pick out an outfitGiphy
There's nothing like raiding your closet hoping to find that perfect gameday outfit, only to realize that, no matter what you wear, you're going to become a sweaty mess twenty minutes into the tailgate.
2. That initial shock when you first step out into the September heatGiphy
You're starting to realize that you should've ditched the jersey and gone with the tube top. How can it possibly be this hot out here?
3. Drinking any water you can get your hands onGiphy
You pounce on any available (and preferably free) water, hoping to somehow make it through the day without having a real-life heat stroke.
4. Daydreaming about air conditioning while tailgatingGiphy
Socializing is fun and all, but have you ever stood in an air-conditioned room?
5. That feeling when all of your makeup is melting off your faceGiphy
Gotta love it when that $36 MAC foundation starts sliding right off your face, leaving behind a puddle of grease and streaks of powder.
6. Trying to just embrace the fact that you're soaked in sweatGiphy
You try to deny it for a while and then (in vain) tell yourself that it isn't that bad. But it really is that bad.
7. Hoping to see a huge cloud approaching, only to see clear skiesGiphy
The highlight of your day isn't when your team scores, but when a cloud covers the sky for approximately three minutes. We love a good cloud.
8. That feeling when you finally find some air conditioningGiphy
The relief of finding some AC after a long day in the sun is unparalleled.
All jokes aside, gameday in the South is one of the best days of the week. I'll trade comfort and hydration for college football any day of the week. Go Tigers!