The legend Phil Niekro once call him an vacuum cleaner in the middle!

JB Bell

My son, now 18! I watched numerous games and practices since he was 9 years-old.

11

This writing was triggered by a disappointment happened in JB's college baseball. A slap on the face of me as a passionate mom who knows her son is the best and yet to come! JB was cut from his college team as he has not even played nor giving a chance to play one game as the season just begin. During the COVID-19 crises, Class 2021 was severely impacted! In early 2021, JB was offered an opportunity to join the team. He knew he has to work hard to earn any position to play college baseball. But the season wasn't even started yet, he was cut from the team with the reason " too crowded". Everyone said: It is life lesson. But I think it is more like everything else in the world, Politic! The first lesson for a Youngman who is passionate of baseball, the lesson learned is "politic! I am heartbroken! and speechless!

Can Someone tell me why?

Related Articles Around the Web