College: As Told By Supernatural

College: As Told By Supernatural

Carry On My Wayward Classmates

101
College: As Told By Supernatural
vignette

As a student who is finishing up her junior year of college, I can definitely say I've learned a lot of lessons. Some of them are good, some are bad, some are even rewarding in their own way. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love being in college. I always tell people that I wouldn't even go back to high school if they paid me. However, being in college has definitely thrown some surprises my way the past three years. So, to help, I've enlisted the Supernatural .gif stash (because we have a .gif for everything). Believe it or not, Supernatural can be pretty relatable to some of the moments you are faced with in college. Of course, you'll just have to turn the monsters into even scarier things like group projects and Sam and Dean into us college students.

1. Procrastinating until the last minute:

2. When the teacher assigns group projects:

3. What you want to say to the group:

4. What you actually say:

5. You eat questionable foods because you're on a tight budget.

6. The infamous expression almost every one of us uses almost every day:

7. Your sleep schedule (or lack thereof) is a joke.

8. When almost everything goes wrong:

9. When you can't write an essay for the life of you (even if you're a journalism major):

10. When there's always that one know-it-all in your class:

11. When your friends get a good grade:

12. When the teacher assigns a pop quiz at the end of class:

13. When you actually get your assignments completed on time:

14. When you get senioritis way too early:

15. When the teacher asks the class why no one was prepared:

16. People still don't know how to drive in college:

17. That feeling when you get the last parking spot available before someone else does:

18. But you also know how it feels to be on the other end of that situation:

19. When you look at all of your upcoming assignments you have yet to do:

20. Paying for college like:

21. When the teacher tells you the final will be comprehensive:

22. Trying to meet length requirements on a research paper so you start writing like:

23. Even though college will make you feel like you have reached your breaking point...

24. It will all be worth it on graduation day.

25. And, someday, you'll look back and be thankful for the times you had and the friends you made:

So, my fellow college students, keep your head up. College can definitely be one of the most challenging chapters of your life, but also one of the best. Besides, if the Winchesters can get up every day and fight monsters and demons and ghosts (oh my!) then what's a little test or an essay now and then? Carry on, my wayward college students. Carry on.