5 Ways Cold Calling Is Easier With Dialer Software

Here are the 5 Ways Cold Calling Is Easier With Dialer Software

6

Cold calling is a crucial part of sales. It is the presence of calling cold or unfiltered leads in the hopes of converting one to a sale. Most salespeople dread the experience, but they also understand it is a necessary part of their job. The use of auto-dialers for real estate and other sales ventures can make the task of cold calling a little more bearable.

1. Time Management

If you know how to use an autodialer in real estate, you know that the software can be a blessing for time management. Think about the number of hours you waste calling dead-end leads, the numbers that don't get answered, remain busy, etc. An autodialer can eliminate a majority of that idle time.

Most autodialer programs include a feature that sorts through the numbers, only transferring the calls that actually connect to a live person. Using the right features means you no longer have to waste time waiting to connect with someone, even disinterested prospects.

With the inclusion of messaging, you can also ensure that employees are only connected to people interested in your sales pitch. Some dialers can include a numbered menu feature.

2. Redialing

One of the essentials in the guide to cold calling is to redial any disconnected calls. Redialing can waste valuable time, especially if the number belongs to an unqualified or uninterested prospect. Thankfully auto-dialing software can take care of the redialing process. Since most programs already include a call filtering feature, you will not even be bothered with a redial unless it is to a previously connected client.

While it might not seem like automatic redialing will save much time, you need to consider the cumulative value. Sure, you might only save a few minutes per day, but those minutes can be invested in a more qualified lead.

3. Dead-end Elimination

The best feature of autodialers is dead-end elimination. You and your employees no longer need to worry about wasting valuable time with busy signals, answering machines, voicemail, etc. Unless a call leads to a live person, it is not transferred to the sales team.

The ability to forego wasteful calls means call center employees can be more productive. Their time is better spent communicating with people who are actually interested in having a conversation or a dialogue about the product or service being offered.

4. Call Volume

Because software is more capable than a human in several ways, you should notice an uptick in the call volume you and your employees can handle daily. The software can run through multiple numbers simultaneously, only connecting those calls that reach the target. Therefore, your call volume increases.

5. Improved Analytics

You can also measure the success of several different marketing campaigns by using different menus and messaging. The more sophisticated the software, the more data you can collect and analyze.

Auto-dialing software improves the efficiency and productivity of cold calling efforts. If you are interested in a dialer software, make a list of specific features you want to see and weigh it against the pros and cons of different services.