7 Clothing Stores To Visit On Black Friday This Year For The Best Deals

"People trample each other for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what they have."

22

Black Friday 2019 is on November 29th. Stores will be brimming with people of all ages, clothes will be thrown all over the floors of the stores, employees will be constantly on the move, and you will be getting your hands on the best deals of the year.

Hollister

Hollister on Black Friday is overflowing with teens trying to find the perfect pair of jeans, and their parents trailing along. It is almost impossible to find clothes in the right size, because the clothes are thrown all over the floor. I reccomend shopping online on the Hollister website, because there are a variety of generous deals you cannot afford to miss. Pants are 50% off, jackets and coats are 40% off, and there is a buy more save more deal.

Pacsun

Pacsun offers a Buy-One-Get-One Free on all denim items. Everything else is Buy-One-Get-One 50% off. At the outlet stores, all merchandise is 40% off. For those who prefer shopping at the comfort of your home, you can get free shipping on purchases over $50.

Francesca's

The clothing at Francesca's is on the slightly expensive side, so Black Friday is the perfect opportunity to pick up some pieces for a reasonable price. Pants, jeans, and skirts are only $30. Items over $50 qualify for free shipping and free returns. Clearence clothing is Buy-One-Get-One 50% off. If you are planning on doing some Christmas shopping on Black Friday, all Holiday gifts are 40% off.

American Eagle Outfitters

On Black Friday, American Eagle Outfitters usually offers a blanket discount. All items are 40% off and free shipping on select styles, available in stores and online. All flannels are reduced to only $25.

Garage

Garage starts their Black Friday deals on November 26, 2019. Sweaters and cardigans are Buy-One-Get-One 50% off. New arrival prices are 10% off.

Brandy Melville

Brandy Melville is infamous for never having sales, and that includes Black Friday. However, if you spend more than $100 online, you qualify for free shipping,

Tilly's

Tilly's offers generous sales during Black Friday. Jeans, sweatshirts, flannels, joggers, and other select styles are Buy-One-Get-One 50% off. There is also a markdown on clearence items.