Revival of classical music

Revival of classical music

Revival

90

I have a love for classical music as the sound of violin and piano are my favourite. But right now, the world of music is being dominated by Spanglish (English and Spanish) songs so finding a neo classical music is treasure for me. So, a few weeks back I was surfing through YouTube, Soundcloud and Spotify a lot for a new song and I heard like one of the best soul soothing neo classical music titled "Rebirth" by Juan Sánchez.

Now, for me It was one of the most beautiful compositions I have heard after a long time. Having it played on repeat got me wondering about the musician so, I did what everyone does, I Googled him and got to see that he has released a few more songs and might I say they are worth listening to.

So, who is Juan Sánchez? He is a composer who has recently started composing his music. He started playing piano at an early age of 14 and from then on he has played with a lot of bands which has finessed his skills. Later, in 1995 he moved to London where he studied music and technology. Then he started making electronic instrumental ambient music for music libraries.

Later, he thought of producing his own music but held back due to self-doubt. However, in 2019, he finally, with a lot of courage and self-motivation, posted his song "Rebirth" on a few music streaming sites. The result was astounding as it was viewed more than 800,000 times and the reviews were amazing. Seeing this gave him the courage to dig deeper into his interest in making his own music which he released shortly after his song Rebirth. When advised by friend BT Fasmer who told him release all his singles again in an album he followed on with his advise and released an album named after his first hit single ''Rebirth". The album consists of 9 songs in total, including collaborations with various artists.

His first song on the album, titled Rebirth, is soul soothing. Listening to it makes you feel calm and your mind is at peace. The melody of the piano and keyboard is truly refreshing. The second song "Beto" follows with a lighter melody, heading towards a bit sad and mellow tune. Listening to it reminds you of sad and happy moments in your life. The third song which is named ''Heading to Dreamland', even has a music video which is very pleasant. It is shot near the amazing view of the sea and you can sea Juan playing the keyboard. After it is his another song which also has a music video named "Peaceful Places". The video features Juan alone on a balcony playing the keyboard and below him is a busy street. The name itself of the song speaks how peaceful the song is and you can literally listen to it while hiking on a trail or out on walk being serenaded by Juan's musical masterpiece. It is absolutely beautiful.

The album follows with other songs titled "Beautiful Rose", a piano solo, one of a kind, "All of Us", "Arctic Solitude" then again "Beautiful Rose" this time with piano and strings and then comes the last song of the album "Silent Tears". Each of these songs are mesmerizing and melodious. Listening to the whole album makes you feel like you're born again, seeing things from a new perspective which is what Juan Sánchez felt when he composed his music. It makes one wonder how vast the trajectory of music is.

His album "Rebirth" was made in various different locations with collaboration from few artists. It was highly appreciated by the music critics and the listeners. The music which Juan has composed is truly one of a kind and has been featured in many videos as background music. It is truly uplifting and no wonder it has been highly acclaimed by the classical lovers. The precision by which he plays the piano, how smoothly he combines the melody of the instruments together and present it in a harmonious package.

No doubt that he is getting famous because only a fool would not be able to distinguish Juan's talent.

The music he composes really touches one's soul and for a person like me, who lives in this chaotic world bearing stress and tension, listening to it helps it tone down a bit. It makes me feel relaxed and at ease with my surroundings and I'm sure many of the listeners feel the same.

Like the saying states that its never too late to try something new, the same way if Juan Sánchez hadn't gone through his life's various stages like playing in the band, composing music for others and being a sound designer, he wouldn't have achieved the success he has now. All of these jobs have played an important role in his music career and have made this man's music a remarkable piece of art.

He started his music career a bit late but then again what really matters is that what one achieves is the goal which they intended to reach and Juan Sánchez has just scratched the tip of the iceberg and yet he has entered the lime light. Like me and many more who are eagerly waiting for more new songs by Juan it can be said that he has touched the hearts of his ever growing number of fans from his music composing skills and makes you wonder what more beautiful melodies will he compose next.

To find more about Juan Sánchez and his music, visit his website: www.juansanchezmusic.info