Citadel Uses Twitter To Add Some Humor To Football
Football

The Citadel May Not Win A Lot Of Football Games But At Least Their Twitter Game Is Strong

Want to learn how to make the best of every situation? Check out The Citadel's Football Twitter account.

197

Playing the number one team in the country is a daunting task for any team, especially for a team that is not even in the same division. As expected, Alabama won by a large margin and no one was surprised. Many Alabama fans were disappointed in the first half of this football game when The Citadel scored, not just once, but twice because this has not happened for the Crimson Tide thus far in November. However, the person that runs The Citadel's football Twitter account saw this as the perfect opportunity to have some fun on social media. Check out these hilarious tweets that are a great example of how to make the best out of every situation.

Celebrate all victories, even the small ones.

Screenshot of Citadel Football tweet

@CitadelFootball on Twitter

Who doesn't love a good Nick Saban joke?

Screenshot of Citadel Football tweet

@CitadelFootball on Twitter

LSU and Mississippi State CALLED OUT!

Screenshot of Citadel Football tweet

@CitadelFootball on Twitter

Just like they said, would never want to make Ole Miss feel left out.

Screenshot of Citadel Football tweet

@CitadelFootball on Twitter

Missouri thought they were safe, NOPE!

C'mon Twitter, give the people some credit!

Overall, a 10/10 Twitter account. Whether they are winning or not, whoever runs this account finds the positive in every play and uses comedy to do it. Many people take college football very seriously, which is understandable, but it is a fresh of breath air to find a team that remembers that it is just college kids playing a game, and that makes it much more enjoyable for everyone.