Cisco Wireless Exam Introduction

Cisco Wireless Exam Introduction

Cisco

22
Cisco Wireless Exam

CCIE Certification Exam is an expert certification examination launched by Cisco in 1993. It is recognized as the most authoritative certification in the IT industry and the top certification in the field of global networking.

CCIE Certification is the top Certificate in Cisco Certification System. Cisco CCIE Test is divided into CCIE written test and CCIE Lab test -<a href="https://www.spotodumps.com/c/ccie_lab.html">check the test here»</a>. You must pass the CCIE written test before you can take the CCIE Lab test. To obtain CCIE Certification, you need to obtain the following course examinations:

CCIE Examination Introduction:

written examination (2 hours) written examination code: 400-351

Examination time: 120 minutes (100 questions)

Examination version: v3 0

Written examination room: VUE examination center

The wireless written test has been stable for several months, in which there are 107 questions in the question bank and a total score of 925, with a passing score of 825.

Make an appointment for the examination: for the written CCIE examination, you can make an appointment for the examination space through VUE. The registered candidates will be arranged by the teacher to make an appointment for the examination.

Note: Candidates can take CCIE Exam directly. There is no need to take CCNA, CCNP Exams and then CCIE Exam, which can save about USD 1100.

Notes for CCIE written examination

(1) You need to bring two certificates during the exam:

The matching of certificates shall meet the following requirements: Class I Certificate + Class I Certificate or Class I Certificate + Class II Certificate

Class I Certificate (with photos, within the validity period)

1. ID card

2 passport

3 Hong Kong and Macao pass

4 Taiwan compatriot syndrome

5 driver's license

6 officer certificate

7 social security card

Class II Certificate (within the validity period)

1 credit card

2 bank card or provident fund card with name on the front and signature on the back

3. Medical insurance card with photos

4. Student card with steel seal covering the photo

5. Work permit with name and signature in the signature column

Note: it's best to arrive at the test site half an hour in advance!

CCIE Certification is the top Certificate in Cisco Certification System. Cisco CCIE Test is divided into CCIE written test and CCIE Lab test. You must pass the CCIE written test before you can take the CCIE Lab test. To obtain CCIE Certification, you need to obtain the following course examinations:

CCIE Examination Introduction:

Examination version: v3 0

Notes for CCIE written examination

1. ID card

2 passport

3 Hong Kong and Macao pass

4 Taiwan compatriot syndrome

5 driver's license

6 officer certificate

7 social security card

1 credit card

3. Medical insurance card with photos

(2). The title of the questionnaire before the exam is to ask you how long you have been preparing for the exam, what teaching materials you read, how you know Cisco, whether you are self-study or training, how far away your home is from the examination center, and your education level. It doesn't matter. However, when it comes to the question if you are above 18, you must choose "Yes". When it comes to the question If you agree with the Cisco agreement, you must choose "Agree". If you don't understand, you can ask the examiner.

After the agreement, click the "END" option on the lower right corner of the questionnaire page, the questions would be automatically selected from the server. The problem has been downloaded from Australia and stored in the server.

Before the exam, there is an animated demonstration of doing questions. Candidates can watch it or not. Candidates can use this time to adjust their mood. After a few seconds, the questions are extracted, and the candidates can click "Start" to start the formal examination.

(3) In the CCIE written test, it is not allowed to go back and do the questions that have not been done before, so when clicking the "Next" button, be careful not to click continuously and quickly, so as to avoid the situation of directly skipping a question after clicking.

(4) In case of crash or other accidents during the examination, it is recommended to contact the staff of the examination room immediately and hand it over to them for handling. Generally, after the computer is restarted, the previously completed test questions will be recorded. The examination time is sufficient. Don't worry. If an accident wastes a lot of time and affects your examination, you can negotiate with the examination room to reschedule the examination time.

When all the questions are finished, choose "End Exam" and finish the test

After the test, you will see the test results immediately, showing "Congratulations". Ha ha, you have passed the test successfully!

When you get out of the examination room, the examiner will give you the printed transcript. The transcript must be kept well. This is one of the evidences that you have passed the examination.

Lab (8 hours): Exam module: Lab

Lab examination room:

Fixed examination room: Beijing, Hong Kong

Introduction to CCIE Lab:

There are only 10 test rooms for CCIE Lab worldwide, including Research Triangle Park (US), San Jose (US), Sydney (Australia), Hong Kong (China), Beijing (China), Tokyo (Japan), Brussels (Belgium), Sao Paulo (Pakistan) and Dubai (UAE). China's fixed examination room for CCIE Lab Test: Hong Kong and Beijing, except for national legal holidays, are basically open every day. China's mobile examination room: Shanghai, Taiwan, Chengdu, Wuhan, etc., which is convenient for local candidates. It is generally open once a year, and Shanghai is open once a quarter of year. CCIE Lab Examination Fee:

China fixed examination room for CCIE Lab Test: the cost of CCIE Lab Test in Hong Kong is USD 1600 and that in Beijing is USD 1700.

CCIE Lab Examination China mobile examination room: the cost of CCIE Lab Test in mobile examination room is USD 1900.

<a href="https://www.spotodumps.com/p/ccie-sec-lab-cisco-certified-internetwork-expert-security-lab.html"> https://www.spotodumps.com </a>