7 Gifts To Give To The Cat Lady In Your Life This Holiday Season

Have yourself a "Meowy" Christmas!

400
Japheth Mast

I love cats. Its really the biggest addiction. I've been called a crazy cat lady so many times. I have this problem that whenever I see a homeless cat, I adopt it. For Christmas, I want more cats, but I can't since I have three already. So looking at different sites, the first thing I always type is "Cat". You would be amazed of the things that can pop up. Here is my Christmas list, along with every other cat person out there.

1. Cat Cuddling Sweatshirt.

If anyone were to get this for me, I would cry. What's better than being warm, and conveniently holding your cat in your hoodie at the same time? Mewgaroo created this hoodie that allows your inner cat-mom instincts to kick in. They have created the pouch to accommodate the chubby cats out there too. To get yours you can find them on Amazon, Wish, and Ebay!

2. Cat Carrier Bubble Backpack.

One time I went to Veg-Fest in Orlando and a girl brought her cat. It was magical. It is super cute, and roomy for your fur-babies. Wouldn't you love to carry your cats around? I know I would.

3. Licki Your Cat Tongue Groomer Tool.

Feeling like you and your cat's relationship is suffering? Feel closer than ever with this grooming tool! You insert it in your mouth, and lick your cat! Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

4. Cat Stickers.

Maybe it's just me, but if I see a sticker with a cat on it, I swipe it right up and purchase it. I love being able to go somewhere and always see a cat. It just warms my heart. Cat lovers will appreciate the sticker, trust me. They are a super cheap yet thoughtful gift for that cat lover in your life.

5. Cat Houseware Items.

Honestly, this is my favorite thing! I love collecting mugs, pictures, cookware, and so much more that is "cat-themed". I have so many cat themed items in my house. I have a cat-shaped cookie holder, cat-shaped salt and pepper shakers, dish towels, decorative items. Every time I add a new one to the collection I am overwhelmed with happiness. In today's society, you can buy "cat-themed" pieces almost anywhere! Etsy has a huge variety of items that won't break the bank.

6. Cat Wine.

This is must have if your a cat person that loves wine! Wouldn't you just adore having a glass with your furr-ever friend? You can order a 8 ounce bottle of different websites for about $10-$20. Depending on the site. The wine is not like human wine either so do not be alarmed. The wine is made with water, organic catnip, red beets, sea salt, and ascorbic acid. Most people that buy cat wine, say that they had to mix it with something, so their cat would digest it.

7. Cat Inspired Arts & Crafts.

We live in a time, where we are constantly stressed out. I guess that's why we have cats. Now, you can get a coloring book with beautiful cats, and stress relieving patterns. I love being able to relax, and paint, coloring is a whole different type of therapy. You can snag one of these gems at any book store, or online store like Amazon.

Grab your cat cuddling hoodie, a bottle of pinot meow, and your cat inspired coloring book and relax this holiday season. Let me know what's on your cat inspired wish list!