Top 10 Christmas Gifts By The Kids I Babysit

Merry Christmas!

158
https://www.instagram.com/p/BqW_3J4FBBN/
Instagram

I babysit a family of two young boys, ages 6 and 9, and a their sister who is 10! They helped me create a list of Christmas gifts for kids their age!!

1. A Puppy!!

When I asked the two young boys what they wanted for Christmas this year, they were willing to give up every other gift JUST for a puppy. What kid doesn't want a puppy?? And Christmas is the best time to be surprised with one.

2. iPod

If a child is too young for a cell phone, an iPod is your next best bet. The youngest of the three kids I babysit is six years old and loves music. Too young for a phone, an iPod is second on his list this year.

3. Sports Gear

With two football players in the family, football gloves were high up there on their lists as well. Along with more sports gear for lacrosse and soccer, these two boys love throwing the football in the backyard.

4. Hover Board

Ever since these "toys" have been on the rise, I am pretty confident that every nine-year-old boy has asked for one at one point or another. It simulates hovering which they describe as "really cool" and "awesome".

5. A Mini Basketball Hoop

A mini basketball hoop is perfect for the back of the bedroom door or in a basement. Instead of throwing bouncy balls around and hitting things in the kitchen, why not get a mini hoop for them to play with instead! P.s. they want it for their trampoline that I was never allowed to have as a kid.

6. Gymnastics Mat

And now for the dancer and gymnast. The third of the three that I babysit is a fifth-grade girl who dreams of becoming a phenomenal gymnast. One of the things she wants for Christmas is a gymnastics mat so she can practice at home.

7. Makeup

Of course, make up was going to play a role in this somewhere. She also wants make up which I am pretty sure most girls want sooner rather than later these days.

8. Hair Brush

This idea was the boy's idea for a girl. I thought it was a funny one. I guess girls might want a hair brush for Christmas? Haha

9. Eagles Jersey

I disapprove of this one being from New England (go pats) but the boys both wanted Eagles Jerseys. Jerseys are a great gift for any sports fan!

10. Villanova Basketball Tickets

Last but definitely not least comes the greatest gift of all… Nova Basketball tickets! The family I babysit for goes to a bunch of the games and all the boys wanted was to attend the Michigan game tonight! Maybe they'll get the chance for Christmas