25 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas for under 25 dollars.
Life Stages

25 Affordable Christmas Gift Ideas For Anyone On Your Nice List

For the person who has loved ones, but their bank account says otherwise.

51

As we approach the holiday season, which can be described as the most wonderful time of the year, gift exchanging starts to begin. As much as we all wish we could slather our friends, family, and loved with expensive luxury items, we sadly cannot afford to buy our best friend a new car for Christmas. If you are looking for some affordable Christmas ideas then keep reading, so you can find items that both your friends and your wallet will love.

1. Cabin socks.

You can find these at Dick Sporting Goods with a price of 2 for $13.

2. Gourmet chocolates.

Check your local grocery store for gourmet chocolate gift sets that everyone enjoys.

3. Caramels. 

Anything ranging from gourmet caramel sauce to your favorite caramel candies.

4. Candy canes.

Since it's the most jolly time of the year, why not gift some inexpensive, yet traditional sweet treats?

5. A new speaker.

If you are like me and enjoy listening to music, but go through headphones like they're water, then invest in a new portable speaker or some inexpensive headphones since everyone needs a backup.

6. Coffee mugs. 

No matter if your friends are the worlds biggest coffee drinkers or they despise all forms of caffeine, a coffee mug is a great idea since it can be used for almost any drink. Plus the more mugs you own, the merrier and the less amount of dishes you have to do.

7. Customized blanket.

This is a great idea for a loved one or a parent. As the temperatures drop, the demand for blankets increase, so what better way to tell someone you love them than purchasing a blanket with their face on it?

8. Shower essentials.

If you are into Bath & Body Works products or you are a lover of all things shower essentials, then picking out a holiday scent lotion, shower gel, or body spritz is the way to go.

9. A photo frame.

This is a great way to be creative and make an inexpensive sentimental gift for the ones you love the most.

10. A classic USA Football.

These are perfect for post-dinner family gatherings!

11. Scented candles.

Everyone loves the smell of a fresh pine tree.

12. A cookbook.

Christmas cookies galore!

13. An automatic bottle/can opener.

So popping the champagne can be a little easier!

14. A heated blanket.

This is an essential for staying warm on cold and snowy nights.

15. A holiday pajama set.

Even better if you can match with your siblings!

16. Customized jewelry.

Get it with your birthstone!

17. Inspirational wall decor.

Everyone loves to see a feel good message!

18. Sugar lip caramel hydrating ball.

Great for kissing under the mistletoe!

19. Kitchen Essentials.

For when you move into your next college apartment!

20. A framed letter board.

So you can finally be hip!

21. A waffle maker.

Everyone loves waffles on a Saturday morning!

22.Bath salts/ bath bombs.

The perfect way to wind down at night.

23. A popcorn popper.

For all those Christmas movies you'll be watching!

24. Decorative throw pillows.

To cozy up in bed with!

25. A new calendar for the New Year.

To kick off 2019 on the right foot!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and are looking forward to a happy New Year!