Now that you've stuffed your face with delicious foods on Thanksgiving, it's time to get in the Christmas spirit! Stay in that thankful mood and remember to give back this season. It's the time of year when everyone becomes a little more generous and hearts grow bigger. Christmas isn't just about the presents and decorations. As they say, "Remember the reason for the season." Here is a list of things to do to get in the Christmas spirit.
1. Decorate the tree.
2. Listen to cheesy Christmas albums.
3. Volunteer in any way possible (helping at homeless shelters, nursing homes, orphanages etc.).
4. Make Christmas cookies.
5. Sip hot cocoa and watch classic Christmas movies.
6. Go ice skating.
7. Make a gingerbread house.
8. Put up stockings.
9. Hang mistletoe.
10. Take an embarrassing family photo for Christmas cards.
11. Visit your loved ones.
12. Wear a Santa hat.
13. Write a letter to Santa.
14. Organize a Secret Santa.
15. Go Christmas shopping.
16. Wrap gifts.
17. Hang up lights.
18. Attend an ugly-sweater party.
19. Go Christmas caroling.
20. Take cute pictures in the snow.
21. Sit by a fire.
22. Put coal in your siblings' stockings.
23. Pray for a snow day.
24. Wear a lot of red and green.
25. Do everything with as much Christmas spirit as possible!