Christian T-Shirts are Changing The World

The Bible clearly states that though the world and times may change, God's word endures forever.

82004

The Bible clearly states that though the world and times may change, God's word endures forever. It cannot be argued that our God is the same from beginning to end and his message about love, repentance, and salvation will never change. Nevertheless, how we approach people and spread the word of God definitely needs a revamp.

Knocking on people's doors and asking them if they've been saved is not really the most enticing method anymore. Or for that matter, neither is standing in the middle of the street and shouting, "REPENT". A good message from the church pulpit might do the trick sometimes, but how many of us can deliver an inspiring sermon? And above all, is our target audience a church-going crowd in the first place?

We live in a fast-paced world where people have very little time to think for themselves, let alone hear the word of God every Sunday from a preachy old person who stands upon the pulpit. We require more subtle, but effective methods and a good way to do your fair share of sharing the message is by putting it on a t-shirt. Yes, you heard it right, a T-SHIRT!

Christian T-Shirts are the latest tool in the objective of sharing God's word. They are much more convenient and definitely have a better reach than your average bible meeting or seminar. Fashion and clothing are something most people like, especially the younger generation. So, a neatly designed t-shirt can serve as a great conversation starter, providing you with a unique opportunity to share your faith.

Identify your true identity

It not only allows you to witness your true identity as a Christian but opens up doors to someone who might be curious to know more about the faith. When they see you wearing My Christian T-shirts, they can very well deduce that you're a proud Christian who is willing to have a discussion about your beliefs.

Spread the message

Also, since, not all of us are social butterflies; a nice Christian t-shirt design can help you share a message without you even having to talk to the other person. In fact, even if the other person feels too awkward approaching you, they just have to read the verse on your t-shirt and look it up on the internet to know more. You never know how beneficial and encouraging a bible verse on a t-shirt can really be. A faith-based t-shirt with the right verse at the right time can help someone get closer to God or even initiate their first step into the Christian faith.

Christian message t-shirts are practically like mobile advertisements for God's word. They can be worn anywhere and on any occasion, ultimately helping you spread the gospel at times and places, you normally wouldn't. With these t-shirts, not only do you serve God by spreading his word, you get to look good while doing it. As we all know that God works in mysterious ways, using Christian-themed t-shirts to do his work is well within the realm of those mysterious possibilities.