Change Can Be Beneficial

Change Can Be Beneficial

When you're stuck in a rut, don't wallow in misery.

93
Change Can Be Beneficial
Rent Cafe

Change can be beneficial, and sometimes it is needed. You get stuck in ruts that seem impossible to climb out of. All you want to do is lay in bed and sleep, eat, and cry. Then, life and school get in the way and you have to take responsibility, but you never exactly crawl out of that rut, you just poke your head out.

In order to crawl out of that rut, you could do a lot of activities. You could color, meditate, sleep, or eat comfort food, but I have found that those activities are largely ineffective and just provide a “temporary relief”. You’ll end up back in that rut before you know it.

One thing does work: change.

Change. What does that really mean? It essentially means to do something different. It doesn’t have to be something you are afraid of. Change can be applied in your life in various ways. In order to get out of the rut, you need change. What do you change?

You could be drastic and change your housing situation by moving, buy a new car, cut all your hair off, dye all your hair, or buy a whole new wardrobe. You could be a bit more realistic and possibly get a haircut, dye some of your hair, buy new clothes, or buy a video game.

But I think that the most useful, beneficial change you can make can be to change your daily routine. That can mean completely transforming, adapting to a new diet, exercise, work, and sleeping schedule, or it can mean scheduling study time and free time. Simply, just do something different. What you decide to do is your choice, but ultimately the choice doesn’t matter. What matters most is the outcome.

The outcome: the outcome should be positive. You should be changing to help yourself. You should be changing to become a better person, to become more confident, and to be yourself. Whether that means dying your hair or sticking to a schedule, the choice is yours. The world is your oyster and you should embrace it. Live your life to the fullest.

Make some sort of change in your life to bring yourself out of a rut to be able to get all of your obligations are taken care of. Changing one aspect of your life can lead to extraordinary results.

Have patience, be persistent, and everything will be okay. You'll get out of that rut, and you'll know how to get out of it in the future.