Rent The Jonas' Home On Airbnb, Along With These Celeb Pads

You Can Rent Kevin Jonas' New Jersey Home On Airbnb, Along With All These Other Celeb Pads

If I'm going to be working from home, it's got to be glam.

4958

I'll be honest, I've never been too big into modern pop culture — I'll take "Citizen Kane" or a movie starring Humphrey Bogart over Brad Pitt any day. But I've watched just about every architecture, interior decorating, and home documentary available on the Internet. I lust after a luxurious pool, backsplash, or mountain view as though the more I watch, the more I can manifest my streaming fantasies into a future reality.

Seeing the beautiful homes is one of the reasons I watch The Real Housewives of New York and Beverly Hills. While the women throw drinks in each other's faces, I'm eyeing the Charlotte Perriand lounger behind them. When someone drunkenly falls into a pool, my focus is mostly on the marble finishes lining it.

You could be a pop culture fiend or just an admirer of the arts in general for the celeb-owned homes on this list to inspire your next trip. These homes aren't just owned by the singers and actors gracing red carpets today. They've been occupied by Jimi Hendrix, Jean-Michel Basquiat, F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald, and even Orson Welles. You may be working remote, or just looking for the staycation of your dreams, and these are the spots to do either:

All images courtesy of Airbnb.