10 Ways To Celebrate Your Friendships This Galentine's Day

Whether it's sisters before misters or friends & fries before guys, Galentine's is a must do!

1947

Valentine’s Day is coming up, which means that people’s favorite girls’ night out (or in) is also coming up: Galentine’s Day. Romance is important, but so are friendships, so here are 10 different ways to celebrate your friendships with your gal pals.

1. Soak and relax in a spa night

Anna Shvets / Pexels

There's nothing better than a spa night with the girls! Get your face masks, candles, and nail polish, and get ready for some relaxing fun.

2. Crush it at karaoke

Mikhail Nilov / Pexels

Sing your heart out with your best friends! Music is always the best way to express yourself.

3. Bring on the competition with some games

cottonbro / Pexels

Whether it's board games, card games, or plain old charades, games are an easy way to have a long night of fun.

4. Whisk the night away with wine and charcuterie

Helena Lopes / Pexels

Wine, cheese, and good friends: what could go wrong?

5. Cry it out with your favorite rom-coms

Ron Lach / Pexels

Choosing between a cheesy rom-com or a teary romance is always hard, but you can at least guarantee a good cry. Whether it's of laughter or of sadness is up to you!

6. Let's get this bread (and assorted baked goods)

Ivan Samkov / Pexels

Communal baking is incredible. Between the amazing aromas and the delicious goods, you and your friends are in for outstanding night.

7. Make a mess (and maybe some nice crafts too)

Kaboompics .com / Pexels

A night to remember, partially because of all of the crafts, but also because of all the fun you'll have.

8. Spill the literal (and maybe figurative) tea

Jill Wellington / Pexels

Tea parties may seem childish, but there's a certain charm to them when you and all of your friends are together.

9. Galentine's gift exchange

Mikhail Nilov / Pexels

There may not be such a thing as a perfect gift, but there is such a thing as a perfect idea, and that's this! A Galentine's Gift Exchange is one for any and every group of friends.

10. Grab your lights, grab your camera: picture time!

Lisa Fotios / Pexels

Can everyone say cheese? Photo shoots are an easy avenue to memory lane, and they are also a fun way to spice up any night.