Valentine’s Day is coming up, which means that people’s favorite girls’ night out (or in) is also coming up: Galentine’s Day. Romance is important, but so are friendships, so here are 10 different ways to celebrate your friendships with your gal pals.
1. Soak and relax in a spa night
There's nothing better than a spa night with the girls! Get your face masks, candles, and nail polish, and get ready for some relaxing fun.
2. Crush it at karaoke
Sing your heart out with your best friends! Music is always the best way to express yourself.
3. Bring on the competition with some games
Whether it's board games, card games, or plain old charades, games are an easy way to have a long night of fun.
4. Whisk the night away with wine and charcuterie
Wine, cheese, and good friends: what could go wrong?
5. Cry it out with your favorite rom-coms
Choosing between a cheesy rom-com or a teary romance is always hard, but you can at least guarantee a good cry. Whether it's of laughter or of sadness is up to you!
6. Let's get this bread (and assorted baked goods)
Communal baking is incredible. Between the amazing aromas and the delicious goods, you and your friends are in for outstanding night.
7. Make a mess (and maybe some nice crafts too)
A night to remember, partially because of all of the crafts, but also because of all the fun you'll have.
8. Spill the literal (and maybe figurative) tea
Tea parties may seem childish, but there's a certain charm to them when you and all of your friends are together.
9. Galentine's gift exchange
There may not be such a thing as a perfect gift, but there is such a thing as a perfect idea, and that's this! A Galentine's Gift Exchange is one for any and every group of friends.
10. Grab your lights, grab your camera: picture time!
Can everyone say cheese? Photo shoots are an easy avenue to memory lane, and they are also a fun way to spice up any night.