4 Ways To Celebrate Women's History Month

Women have so much history to celebrate, here's how you can celebrate Women's History Month.

632

If you did not know, March is Women's History Month. We get to celebrate all of the amazing women around the world, from the past and future. You might be very excited to celebrate Women's History Month, but you may not know how to celebrate it. Here are four different ways to celebrate Women's History Month.

1. Spend Time With Your Girlfriends

Since it is Women's History Month, one of the best ways to celebrate women, is by hanging out with the ladies in your life. Whether it be going out to eat, or spending a nice day in, find a time this March to hang out with your friends.

2. Volunteer

Volunteering is important at any time of the year. However, volunteering can be great for Women's History Month. Find time to volunteer at one of the countless organizations that help women across the country. Try your local women's shelter, or Planned Parenthood, and make a difference in a woman's life.

3. Learn About Famous Women

The history we learned in school is mostly male dominated. That's one of the things I love about Women's History Month, I get to take the time to find out about some badass women who made a lot of history. You should take the time to learn more about the history of women this month, you might find out something you don't even know!

4. Make Some Herstory

Those badass women that I mentioned? The best thing you can do to honor them this Women's History Month is by going out and making history, or herstory. Be the first to do something, or the best at something, or do something extraordinary. Be the reason why we celebrate Women's History Month.

Women's History Month needs to be celebrated by everyone. Whether it is one of the ways above or making your own tradition, celebrating Women's History Month can be a great way to celebrate everything women have done and overcome. How will you celebrate this March?