CBD Is Changing The Way I Live

CBD Is Changing The Way I Live

About a month ago, I decided to give CBD oil a chance, and I do not regret it one bit.

60
CBD Is Changing The Way I Live
Eljay

I am someone who suffers from anxiety, depression and PTSD. I had been researching for months about using CBD oils and other CBD items. I read through scholarly articles and talked to peers who always use it. I decided a month ago to swing by a local CBD American Shaman store in my town that recently opened up.

There were so many choices that I could choose from; edibles, tinctures, gum, candy, oils, bath bombs, lotions, vapes and more. I decided to go with a basic vape pen and cartridge. The CBD Hemp Oil Clearomizer came in many different flavors such and I chose Pina Colada.

Since I started vaping CBD every six hours, I have noticed dramatic differences. Before I used to get anxious walking alone anywhere on campus or being alone at night but now I can do both of those without feeling exposed and anxious. I also noticed that my anxiety habit of biting my nails and biting the skin around my nails has decreased as well.

I can sleep better at night as I do not toss and turn with nightmares. I also noticed a decrease in anxiety towards relationships. I do not feel like I have to be reassured every day that my friends do not hate me and the world is not out to get me.

Vaping CBD allows me to function normally on a daily basis without my mental health issues taking control of my life.I have becomes more productive and outgoing. It is something that more people should look into if they struggle with anxiety and here are a few reliable CBD Companies.