Casting the Liberty University Avengers

Casting the Liberty University Avengers

Lynchburg's Mightiest Heroes
33

Everyone love Earth's Mightiest Heroes. From movies, TV shows, comics, and video games, most of us know who the Avengers are.

Now, the Avengers visit Liberty University this year as some familiar faces.

Note: This list is not based on how much they look like the character, but personalities.

Jerry Falwell Jr. - Iron Man

He has the money, power, and facial hair going for him. Plus many times President Falwell is quick to use his words like our favorite Tony Stark.

Clayton King - Captain America

You've seen him at Spiritual Emphasis Week and in Convo, Clayton King is the righteous Captain America. He would be the perfect moral compass which is Cap.

David Nasser - Hawkeye

Much like Hawkeye, Pastor David Nasser is probably the one who keeps the group together. While they probably don't get the credit they deserve, we all actually love them.

David Wheeler - Thor

If you've been in his class, Dr. Wheeler is just full of energy and thunder. Don't be fooled by his sense of humor, Dr. Wheeler can bring the thunder.

Ed Hindson - Bruce Banner

Bruce Banner is a different kind of genius. While Stark may have the money and power, Banner is one of the smartest in his field as is Dr. Hindson. I think they are both wearing purple here too... Coincidence?

The Media - Ultron

Whether it's Facebook, YikYak, or the news what happens at Liberty spreads like wildfire. For the most part, it is like Ultron in being the technological adversary of LU.

Daniel Bolton - Nick Fury

You probably don't recognize Daniel Bolton (which probably means he's being a good Nick Fury) but next time you're at Convo keep an eye out for him around the stage. Much like Nick Fury, Daniel Bolton is the behind-the-scenes man that makes sure everything runs the way it should.

So there you have it. A preliminary casting of Liberty University's Avengers.

All in all, Liberty University is an amazing institution and we are blessed to have these "Avengers" to lead us!