9 Reasons I Can't Wait For This Coming Semester At Clemson

In this article I explain my excitement for the next, and my last, semester at Clemson.

67

.

1. My last semester

I graduate in DECEMBER and I am SO excited! Four and a half years is long. I was supposed to graduate in May, but iRoar kind of screwed me over. But I'm excited to have another chance.

2. Football season

There's nothing like waking up early to drink and watch football with your friends. Something about the school spirit and the crisp autumn air gets me going.

3. School

Surprisingly, I actually can't wait to go to class and learn. I feel like I need to do something a little educational, even if I had already graduated.

4. Fall

I love fall in Clemson because of the changes of the leaves and the air. It's my favorite season.

5. Bonfires

It will be cold enough to have bonfires and not be sweating like you would if you had a bonfire in the summer. Roasting marshmallows on a chilly autumn night in sweatshirts is just so cozy and comfortable.

6. Cool enough to go hiking!

Same for hiking!

7. My birthday

My birthday is at the end of August and I'm really excited because that weekend there's the first football game and a free Josh Turner concert in Anderson!

8. Halloween

Another Halloween in Clemson. I just love dressing up and pretending to be someone I'm not for a day or two!

9. A fall semester with my sweetie

I've never really had a boyfriend during the fall semester that lasted, and I can't wait to spend this fall semester at Clemson with Vincent!

This semester is going to be the best one yet! :)