This is why Cannabis should be Legal Everywhere
Lifestyles

For the first time in the US, a drug has been approved, the active ingredient is obtained from the cannabis plant.

14

Cannabis is a plant that belongs to the family of hemp plants. It can be used in many ways, be it as food, ornamental plant, drug, oil, or other. Cannabis plants contain over 400 active ingredients. Including around 60 cannabinoids, which influence a psychoactive effect and thereby our feelings and the psyche. Only female plants of the genus "Cannabis Sativa" produce the psychoactive substance tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which can cause intoxication. THC affects our feelings, perceptions and behavior, memory, mood, and consciousness. Depending on the hemp variety and the plant part used, the THC content may be lower or higher. However, he has grown a lot in recent years through breeding.

For the first time in the US, a drug has been approved; the active ingredient is obtained from the cannabis plant.
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the first prescription drug containing an active ingredient in the cannabis plant. The drug Epidiolex of the British pharmaceutical manufacturer GW Pharmaceuticals may be prescribed for two rare forms of epilepsy. The syrup is expected to come on the market in the fall.
For the drug, an active ingredient in the hemp plant is used, which has no intoxicating effect. In studies of more than 500 patients suffering from severe convulsions, the effect of this cannabidiol, abbreviated to CBD, was investigated. According to the FDA, CBD contains less than 0.1 percent of the psychoactive substance THC.

Products with Cannabis you need to try
LOTIONS
If you do sports and outdoor activities, sometimes your muscles are sore, your joints hurt or you have minor injuries, then you could apply THC / CBD-added lotions to the affected areas. There are numerous health benefits when cannabinoids are applied directly to the skin.

LIP BALM
This product may be better for our female readers, who want to get a little tingling while taking care of their soft and beautiful lips. If the lips are very sore, for example when skiing or snowboarding in colder regions, a product like a medical lip balm would be great for both genders. Best of all, there is a sativa balm for the day and an indica balm to relax at night.

TOOTHPASTE
There's a New York-based company that developed cannabis-enriched toothpaste and mouthwash. These products not only cleanse the teeth, but scientists also incorporated the cannabinoid CBG into the toothpaste to use its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal properties. This compound is also known to be a bone stimulant and could potentially help with damaged teeth.

HONEY
Who came up with the idea of using honey with cannabis? This guy should get some sort of award for his performance for humanity. Honey is a product that can be used in different possible contexts and is, therefore, most likely to be successful among the hundreds of different cannabis products that are already available.

The use of hemp as a beneficial and medicinal plant has a long tradition. For more than 12,000 years, the cannabis plant has been supplying humans with food, textile fibers, and medicines. Hardly any other plant has been cultivated so frequently in almost all cultures and at almost all times. Today cannabis is mainly perceived as an intoxicant. Hemp has been forgotten as an alternative and effective remedy for many diseases.

The aim of Weed Republic is to inform the community by providing the most comprehensive and practical information on the uses and benefits of medical cannabis currently available.