In today's society, it seems as if guys and other girls think it is appropriate to refer to relatively normal girls as, "psychotic."

It's funny that this has become an adjective to describe girls who are, at the end of the day, pretty damn normal. Nowadays, since most of us don't date, we have made ourselves familiar with one another by talking for extended periods of time, likely hooking up, and sometimes out of nowhere simply ghosting one another.

In the meantime, since communication is surface-level, we find ourselves desiring to get whatever it is that is missing. Who are they talking to other than you? Are they ignoring you? Or are they truthfully busy? If they wanted to, they would... right?

Unfortunately, most of the questions you have today can be answered by logging on whatever social media they fancy.

Not responding to your Snapchat? No worries, Snapchat lets you see their scores.

Meet the guy on Bumble? If his location is changing, that means he's still using the app on a daily basis.

Want to see what girls' pictures they are liking? Fear not, Instagram has the following feed for a reason... and now you can even see when your S/O is active if you have a direct message archive.

Awesome. Just what us, "psychos," needed!

So, this brings me to my point. Today, we have a plethora of resources to use to confirm almost all of our doubt. Wouldn't that make anyone crazy? The only people who judge these kinds of scenarios are those who haven't experienced them firsthand. If you're in a healthy relationship, and don't have to worry about these things, kudos. You are the exception to the rule.

As for the rest of us, unapologetically keep doing your homework. You might dodge a few bullets and save a lot of your own precious time by living up to the psycho title.