5 Reasons You Should Buy From Thrift Stores

I wear your grandpa's clothes, I look incredible

252

If you know me you know that I love to thrift! From the Salvation Army to Goodwill you can find me there getting a bargain!

I am going to be giving out five reasons why I buy most of my clothes from thrift stores.

1. Money Saving!

This is normally the first thing that people think of as being a bonus of thrift shopping. You will save so much money and still get clothes that you really can enjoy. Just this week I spent only $19 on three button up shirts and two t-shirts when in any other department store I would be spending $20 on just one shirt.

2. Vintage Fashion Is In And It Always Will Be 

Vintage fashion, especially now, will always be something that works. Fashion in my personal opinion is whatever you like or love and is just a creative way to express yourself.

3. Name Brands

I know what you're thinking, "But I don't want to wear George clothes every day." You can and will find name brand clothes in Goodwill for a half of the price! So if you can't ditch the little whale you are sure to find clothes with your name brand as long as you dig.

4. The Hunt!

It in my personal opinion it is so much fun to search through all the clothes and find something that you really enjoy. The hunt makes the purchase worth it and just makes the whole shopping experience more pleasurable to me!

5. You Are Helping The Environment!

Who doesn't love protecting and conserving our earth! When you buy second hand clothes you are helping get rid of all the waste that would come from throwing those clothes away.

In conclusion, there are so many reasons why thrift shopping is the best form of shopping.