Bullies, Enough Is Enough

Bullies, Enough Is Enough

In today's world, bullying is at an all time high. It's time to make a change.

381
Bullies, Enough Is Enough

Bullying can happen in any place, at any time. But middle school and high school is often when it becomes the worst.

During these years, we struggle to find who we are. And we can't really fit in until we do so. But to the people who think that picking on someone else is OK, this one is for you.

You aren't as special as you make yourself out to be. You do not one-up anybody.

I don't know why you try to prey on others because you think that you are superior. I am no different than you. You may think you are better looking than I am, but I look at you and only see how ugly you are on the inside.

I have a heart, I care about others' feelings and I do my best to be a good person — while you step all over everybody.

You are not God, and you do not walk on water, so you have no right to act like you are better than everyone else. You won't get anywhere in life being so self-absorbed and mean.

The things you say to me are belittling and hurtful, but I won't let them define me.

You don't think highly of yourself, or you think too highly of yourself, so you choose to pick on me and hurt my feelings for your pleasure. Why? What did I ever do to you? I could ask myself "why" a million times, but I won't. I will not let a person with such low nature get into my head and make me hate myself.

I am me, and I am proud of the person I am. I love everything about me. So, I will fight through every awful word you spit at me, dodge every hit and see through your judging eyes. And I will build myself up.

I will be my own hero. I don't deserve to be your punching bag whenever you feel like using me. I don't have to be. I can rise above this. I am strong enough to do so.

Just because you and your friends may not like me doesn't mean that there's something wrong with me. I don't need bullying, and I don't need you.

If you're the victim of bullying, I hope you read this and take a long look in the mirror. You are good enough, and you can get through this. Although your feelings are hurt, and you are tired of crying over these people and being humiliated, you can overcome it.

You are your own greatest enemy. You control what you believe and how you see yourself, so don't let someone else try to fight you for that position. Don't let anyone make you lose sight of who you are.

And if you're the bully, I hope you look within yourself and see how cruel you have been. There's nothing cool about being a monstrous person, and there's nothing funny about hurting others. So why do it?

Stop being so egotistical and entitled, and stop spreading hate. We all know that looks fade, but what is on the inside lasts until we die.

So instead of picking on everyone else, maybe pick on yourself instead — because you're the one who is "ugly" right now, not me.