Broncos vs Dolphins

The Denver Broncos and the Miami Dolphins are set to play this Sunday at Sports Authority Stadium

The Miami Dolphins are currently 6-3 and the Denver Broncos are 3-6

Most sports analysts are certain that this will be an easy win for the Dolphins

The Broncos have one of the league's bottom ranked offenses, with turnovers and interceptions being common place with Drew Lock under the helm.

In contrast, though not elite by any stretch, the Dolphins possess a versatile offense with various key players. Tua has been growing as the starting quarterback, showing he has an inherent talent of making his reads quickly. Also as exemplified most recently during their close win against the Arizona Cardinals, Tua posseses the ability to scramble and gain extra yardage if he does not like any of his reads.

Devante Parker is also another key player to this Dolphins offense. He had his first career 1000 yard season last season and has shown he has no plan of stopping that streak. Time and time again, he has embarassed opposing defenses with his ability to catch the ball in tough situations

Mike Gesicki has shown he is one of the best young tight ends in the league. He has constantly out muscled opposing players and caught the ball during plays that seemed dead on arrival.

The Miami Dolphins run game has also drastically improved with stars like Matt Breda, Patrick Laird, Myles Gaskin, and Salvon Ahmed.

On the other side of the ball, the Dolphins sport a near elite defense. Stars like Jerome Baker, Kyle Van Noy, Shaq Lawson, and Emmanuel Ogbah have kept quarterbacks on their toes in the pocket. In addition, the dual threat of Xavien Howard and Byron Jones have made various parts of the field "no fly zones," as they rack interception after interception

All in all, only Sunday will tell who prevails. However, the odds are greatly in the Dolphin's favor, as they hope to continue their amazing win streak.