Brangelina's Split As Told By 'Friends'

Brangelina's Split As Told By 'Friends'

Because they're always relatable.

51
Brangelina's Split As Told By 'Friends'
Chandler Bing Youtube Account

The announcement of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's split has brought about an onslaught of Jennifer Aniston reaction memes. If you're like me, you might think this is a little unfair: Jennifer Aniston is happily married, and Aniston and Pitt's relationship ended 11 years ago. Nevertheless, the end of Pitt and Jolie's marriage does beg for relatable reactions. Rather than looking to Jennifer Aniston, we can look to the entire "Friends" cast for how they feel regarding the couple's split.

Rachel Greene

It's easy to imagine an "I told you so" mentality for Rachel's reaction to the couple's split. She loves to give relationship advice and certainly would not shy away from a conflict so rife with juicy gossip.

Ross Geller

Ross probably wouldn't be too interested in the news, but he'd absolutely be eager to share his opinion if the former couple wanted to know.

Chandler Bing

Chandler is even less likely to concern himself with this sort of gossip than what Ross is. He might sympathize with the couple, because of his own difficulty with relationships.

Joey Tribbiani

Joey would probably just be excited to see a pretty woman like Angelina Jolie back on the market. Never mind the high profile relationship she's exiting.

Monica Geller

Monica would blame Brad for the whole thing, and eat some ice-cream.

Phoebe Buffay

Phoebe just wouldn't be able to comprehend such a long relationship coming to so abrupt an end. Us too, Phoebe.