11 Things Your Boyfriend Should Do Before He Buys A PS5

11 Things Your Boyfriend Should Do Before He Drops $499 On A PS5

Let's start with spending less time gaming and more time with you.

151590

Scrolling through Twitter this week had me rolling on the floor laughing as I read some of the hilarious tweets from ladies who, whether in a relationship or not, shared reactions to the news that PlayStation 5 is on its way.

As this "buy your boyfriend a PS5" joke takes off across the internet, let's just say, there are a few things your BF should be doing before dropping $499 on the new gaming system — or, if the tweets are real for some, before you buy it for him as a gift.

1. Spend less time gaming and more time with you.

2. Commit to doing a couples challenge with you.

SEE ALSO: This 30-Day Couples Quarantine Challenge Will Literally Make You Closer Than Ever

3. Learn to put the toilet seat back down.

4. Clean up his sh*t that's lying around.

5. Promise to watch "The Bachelorette" with you this season.

6. Post a couples picture on Instagram professing his love for you.

7. Cook you dinner.

9. Save up money for expensive purchases they might make in the future (*cough cough* perhaps an engagement ring).

10. Figure out your love languages together and do something for the other person based on the results.

SEE ALSO: Take This Quiz To Find Out Your Love Language, So You Know Exactly What You Need In Love

11. Surprise you!

The list, of course, could go on and on, but I'll stop here.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.