Boost your lashes and brows length with eyelash growth serum

eyelash

77

.

Many people in this world have weak, thin, and even with no lashes. Some people start losing their eyelashes in their teenage, and some people lose their lashes in old age. This condition is known as madarosis if you start abnormally losing your eyelashes. A survey shows that 3 out of 4 women in the USA say that their lashes length is inadequate. Eyelash growth serum came into existence to sort out such issues by boosting the lashes’ growth.

Do you know why your lashes fall out?

Some factors make your lashes fall out.

Stress: When you take the stress and rub your eyes and eyelashes too hard, it weakens the inner root of your lashes and starts falling. Furthermore, emotional stress also makes your hair start falling. So, always try not to get in contact with your eyes when you are stressed.

Sleeping with eye makeup: When you sleep wearing mascara and curling lashes with an eyelash curler, it may lead to lash breakage.

Eyelash extension: Daily wearing lash extension can result in lash fall out because of the chemicals that lash extension, and the glue contains.

Blepharitis: When your eyelid’s oil gland does not function properly, it makes your eyelids red, inflamed, irritated, and itch, and as a result, your lashes fall out.

How do we overcome the issue of lash breakage and lash fallout?

Lash serums can resolve your breakage and fallout issue – Yes, only lash serum. The lash growth serum contains lash-loving ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, fatty acids, peptides, vitamins, and minerals that deeply penetrate the lashes in order to boost your lashes’ growth. These ingredients also create new roots in your lashes and give new hair to them.

How to use lash growth serum to get excellent results?

There are simple steps to follow by which you can get long and volumized lashes. These are:

• 1.Wash your face with lukewarm water
  • 2.Dry your face with a towel or soft cotton cloth
  • 3.Dip the applicator brush into the serum
  • 4.Start applying the serum to your upper lash line from the corner of your lashes and move it to the end
  • 5.Dip the applicator brush again in the serum and apply it to the lower lash line
  • 6.Repeat the same process on another eye as well
  • 7.Wait for some seconds until the serum completely dries on your eyelashes

For better results, Use the serum twice daily, such as one swipe in the morning before makeup and one swipe before bed.

Do you know lash growth serum can be used on eyebrows?

A good thing about Herbiar lash growth serum is that it can also be used on eyebrows. It is suitable to grow eyebrow growth; the way it is best to boost lashes growth. To increase your eyebrow hairs, follow these simple steps:

• 1.Dip the applicator brush in the serum
  • 2.Start applying the serum to your right eyebrow
  • 3.Dip the applicator brush again in the serum and apply it to your left eyebrow
  • 4.Wait until the serum dries on your eyebrows

Use the lash serum on your brows twice a day for better results.

Boost your lashes and brows length with eyelash growth serumyoutu.be