Boomtown Bingo is an amazing reviewer of Bingo
Travel

80

Playing bingo has long been popular in US and TV programs still attract many viewers as well as the summer car bingo in various parts of the country. Many bingo halls have, however, disappeared in recent years as more and more play bingo online instead.

Online bingo has been able to play on the internet for a long time and it is a simple form of play but also a social game form that appeals to many players. Being able to sit comfortably at home but still play with other people is very practical. Most casinos have some bingo games in the range but then there are those who have invested properly and have entire bingo departments with many game variations, chat rooms, bingo hosts and special bingo campaigns.

Do you like bingo, then take a closer look at the game sites below which offer various forms of bingo and good bonuses and promotions. If you want to read more about bingo, you can do it further down this page.

Everything you need to know about bingo

The bingo game's history can be traced back to 1530, to an Italian lottery called "Lo Giuoco del Lotto D'Italia," which is still played every Saturday in Italy. From Italy, bingo was introduced to France in the late 1770s, where it was called "Le Lotto", a game played between rich Frenchmen. The Germans also played a version of bingo in the 19th century, but they used it as a children's game to help students learn mathematics, spelling and history.

In the US, bingo was originally called "Beano". It was initially a game played on the markets where a dealer would select numbered discs from a cigar box and the players would mark their cards with beans. They shouted "Beano" if they won.

When the game reached North America in 1929 it became known as "Beano" instead of bingo. It was first played at a carnival near Atlanta, Georgia. Edwin S. Lowe, a New York toy salesman changed the name to "bingo" when he heard somebody shouting "bingo" instead of "Beano". He hired a mathematics professor from Columbia University math, Carl Leffler, to help him increase the number of combinations in the bingo card. In 1930, Leffler had invented 6,000 different bingo cards. (It is said that Leffler then became crazy.)

A Catholic priest from Pennsylvania contacted Lowe on how he could use bingo as a means to increase church funds. When bingo started playing in churches, they became increasingly popular. From 1934, an estimated 10,000 bingo games were played per week, and today more than $ 90 million is spent on bingo every week, only in North America.

You need Boomtown Bingo as a guide to choose "your online Bingo hall"

Boomtown Bingo is a site created to review various popular Bingo sites throughout the world. Not only Bingo, this site also reviews several other popular games such as slots with amazing details. It's an amazing reviewer of Bingo, Slots and Casino sites. For anyone who lacks experience in playing Bingo, sites like Boomtown Bingo can be very helpful. If you are one of those who need guidance in choosing the best bingo site, you could try here. Hopefully this article can provide you with new insights.