Every Book Nerd Needs A Book Of The Month Subscription

Trust me, you'll be hooked as soon as you get your first box.
78

Last year I joined Book of the Month and I post about it way too much, but it’s only because it’s the greatest subscription I have…. Okay, next to my Spotify subscription. No ads and unlimited skips for this girl! Anyway, BOTM is the best thing ever for a book nerd.

What is it? It’s a subscription that sends a book to your door every month. They send out five selections on the first of the month and all you have to do is pick the one that sounds the most appealing to you. Sometimes they have books you can pick that aren’t even out yet!

I was skeptical when I first stumbled upon the subscription. I thought there had to be a catch of some kind. Either it would take a long time to actually get my book or the book selections would be bad.

It just seemed too good to be true.

I have been completely blown away by this subscription. The book choices are no joke. Plus, they have a variety each month. From experience, I can tell you that your box arrives quickly! I usually make my selection on the first of the month (because I’m so excited!) and my box usually arrives anytime between the 5th and the 7th of the month.

It’s like Christmas morning every time my Book of the Month box arrives.

Sometimes they throw in surprises! One box I got had a free copy of a short story written by “Gone Girl” author, Gillian Flynn. My most recent box came with a pack of cute stickers.

So, yes, I may post about this subscription a lot. But can you blame me? It’s pretty awesome. I know my fellow book nerds will back me up when I say that getting a new book is one of the best feelings ever.

With Christmas coming up I highly recommend gifting a BOTM subscription to the book nerd in your life. They will be in book heaven as soon as they get their first box. As an added bonus you get an adorable tote bag in your first box!

This subscription is for all the book nerds out there. Trust me, you’ll be hooked as soon as your first box arrives on your doorstep.