Which Bob's Burgers character are you?

If Zodiac Signs Were Characters From 'Bob's Burgers'

"I've eaten nine birthday cakes, and I still feel empty." - Gene

138

In a Universe where a show like Bob's Burgers exists, where does your astrological sign fall on the spectrum?

1. Aquarius - Bob Belcher.

January 20 - February 18

Whether it be the burger of the day or a whimsical idea, just like Bob himself, you are creative by nature. You tend to withhold your emotional side rather than being an open book and only a select few are lucky enough to know the real you. But for the few lucky ones to know the real you, they know the crazier, passionate, and Intelectual being you are.

2. Pisces - Jimmy Jr.

February 19 - March 20

Your artistic talent cannot be hidden! Just like Jimmy Jr., you feel a different kind of energy and passion especially when it comes to the thing you love most. You always try the best you can and continue to exuberate positive energy around your loved ones. You're completely understanding otherwise and tend to forgive more than you should.

3. Aries - Gene Belcher.

March 21 - April 19

You are quite the dynamic character. Your presence in a room can light up the moment like Gene's comments. Although your personality can be overwhelming to some at times, you own it! Sometimes you act without thinking and create situations for yourselves but you always manage to pull through with a positive force,

4. Taurus - Tammy Larsen.

April 20 - May 20

You are an individual who excels in an environment surrounded by love and appreciation. Like Tammy, people tend to perceive you as something you're not but deep down you are a kind soul when you want to be. When it comes to something you want and are passionate about, you are determined to get it for you enjoy the finer things in life.

5. Gemini - Andy and Ollie Pesto.

May 21 - June 20

Like Andy and Ollie, you express two different personalities. Although they may intertwine at some points, you are typically a social being with a great sense of humor but also possess a serious side as well. To others, they may never know the real you and you like to keep it that way.

6. Cancer - Teddy.

June 21 - July 22

Everything you do is in the power of your emotions. Like Teddy and his love for Bob's Burgers or his short-lived idea to win Denise, his ex-wife, back, you care deeply about the things and loved ones you hold close. Although you can be quite selfish sometimes, you try to avoid conflict at all costs and make sure your loved ones are happy.

7. Leo - Linda Belcher.

July 23 - August 22

You are a natural born leader and although things might seem rough at times, just like Linda, your self-confidence leads you through. You're always trying to have a grand 'ole time with your loved ones and express an abundance of loyalty for those who have stuck by your side as you are consistently trying to grow.

8. Virgo - Gayle.

August 23 – September 22

Like Gayle, your personality can be misunderstood at times. You are a meticulous, deep individual who analyzes their surroundings and situations to select the best options. Although others may view you as standoffish or too critical, those who know you know that you just want the best for your loved ones and posses the utmost loving and fun ideas when given the chance.

9. Libra - Louise Belcher.

September 23 - October 22

You stay true to who you are as an individual and have a good head on your shoulders. Just like Louise, loyalty among your loved ones is very important to you; especially when you get into shenanigans. You like to seek justice for what's right while keeping the balance among one another.

10. Scorpio - Tina Belcher.

October 23 - November 21

You are a very passionate person and live to experience everything through the emotions you feel. Like Tina, you are determined to find the truth within the lies told to you or what thing may not appear to be, express your feelings with a force of power, and are always aware of your surroundings and what it may hold for you.

11. Sagittarius - Zeke.

November 22 - December 21

Like Zeke, you are open-minded and are motivated to learn and try new things in life. You can be the life of the party and never fail to reflect on your decisions made in the end. Whether the choices you made were good or bad, you take it as a learning experience and grow from it.

12. Capricorn - Calvin Fischoeder.

December 22 - January 19

You are typically an individual who enjoys their independence and free thoughts. Like Mr. Fischoeder, you possess the ability to carry yourself a certain way through self-control, time management, and self-love for one's self. You tend to appear more on the serious side which often intimidates others but truthfully you have an inner eccentric side as well who is willing to try everything at least once.