blooming in Alabama.

blooming in Alabama.

her story deserves to be told.

12062
blooming in Alabama.

Flashback to about five years ago when anonymous twitter was a thing, and life was way simpler than it is in 2020. This girl has been one of my favorite people, my best friends and the soul sister I never knew I needed, but always wanted. She is the light that the world needs, and a story that deserves to be told. I hope you enjoy this blog post. Crystal has been a light in my life, and having her on my blog is an absolute honor. I love you Cyrstal so much, and thank you so much for doing this.

1. What is your favorite thing about education?

• My favorite thing about education is really just being able to teach little kids about important things and seeing those little light bulb moments. If I can help even one kid learn something that they didn't understand before, then it's all worth it to me.

2. If you could give the kids you have taught any advice, what would it be?

• I would tell them to just be a kind human and love others the way that you love yourself.

3. What is the best advice you have ever been given?

• The best advice that I've ever been given: do everything for the Lord. One of my best friends told me that back in 2017. She said do your school work like you would if you were doing it for the Lord, so in other words, don't be a slacker and put passion into what you're doing. If the Lord has given you a gift, use it for His glory, not yours. Do it for the Lord.

4. Is life for you more joyful or brighter than most?

• Life is so joyful to me. Of course, I do have bad days and hard ones, but life is such a beautiful gift. That's how I look at it and I don't let one bad day define the rest of my days.

5. What does your morning routine look like?

• My morning routine for the past few days: wake up at 6am, get out of bed, go on Spotify and put on my favorite worship music on. That's what I usually listen to while I get ready for another day at school. It helps me to have a better attitude about the day and it gives me peace for a great day!

6. What is your favorite song at the moment, and what message does it bring for you?

• My current favorite song is "Graves into Gardens" from Elevation Worship. The message that I feel it brings to me is the fact that God is so amazing and powerful that He can move any mountain or any grave in our lives. This song makes me feel so joyful and I truly feel His love for me when I listen to it. He can truly turn graves into gardens. This part of the song is so powerful to me..."I searched the world, but it couldn't fill me. Man's empty praise and treasures that fade are never enough. Then You came along and put me back together and every desire is now satisfied, here in Your love." I know that I personally have searched the world for satisfaction and nothing else in this world could satisfy or fill me up with joy like Jesus does.

7. What does hope mean for you?

• Hope, for me, is Jesus. Jeremiah 29:11 is an example of this. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope." All my hope is in Jesus because I know He is my only hope in this crazy, mixed up world. He is peace. I'm hopeful because I know Who holds my future and my tomorrow.

8. What has 2020 brought more for you?

• 2020 has brought a lot of things for me. Joy, sadness, stress. But most of all, I can say that 2020 has brought me joy the most. In every situation, I always try to count it all joy because that's what James 1:2-3 says to do in various trials of your life. "My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience."

9. If you could give any advice to your 15 year old self, what would it be?

• I would literally give my 15 year old self so much advice. But over everything else, I would tell 15 year old me this: trust Jesus with your whole being and know that He is always in control. I would also tell myself to know my identity in Christ and not be afraid of being myself; to truly embrace who God created me to be.

10. What is your favorite quote, and what does it mean to you?

• Current favorite quote: "Bloom where you are planted." This quote, to me, means that in whatever stage of life you're in, always bloom and grow through it. Blooming where you're planted for that season of your life is so important because you're really choosing to embrace the adversities and grow regardless of what the situation may be.

11. Favorite way to start the day?

• My favorite way to start my day is to read God's Word or listen to worship music while making up my bed or watering my plants in the mornings!

12. What is your perfect lazy Sunday?

• My perfect lazy Sunday is watching church on livestream in my pajamas and a cozy blanket and then after church is over, watch movies and have a snack!

13. Who is your favorite actress, and what postive message do they bring to the people?

• My favorite actress isn't really an actress necessarily, but Joanna Gaines is from reality tv. Joanna is such an inspiration to me, I just love her. She's the wife & mom that I hope I can be one day to my future husband and future children — kind, funny, humble, Godly, loving, a homemaker, & a farm wife. This is message I feel like she brings to other ladies!

14. Do you have a favorite movie that has a special meaning behind it?

• I can't really choose a favorite movie because I love a bunch of movies. Disney movies, love story movies, and Christmas movies are my absolute favorite kinds. But a movie that I love and has a special meaning behind it is "The Chronicles of Narnia." The special meaning is that my mom and I have watched it together a bunch of times and the lion reminds me of God and His protection & love to us.

15. If you could tell anyone anything to spread your message across, what would it be and why?

• My message is to allow people to see Jesus Christ through me and to bring more souls to Him for His Kingdom. With that being said, I would simply tell them that they are so incredibly loved by the One who created them, Jesus, and that they have a purpose here on earth. I want everyone to know how much they are loved by the Lord, even if they do not believe in Him yet, I want people to know how much they are loved by their Creator.
Thank you so much for reading this blog, and I hope you share it with your friends, until the next one-- have a wonderful labor day!