The Ultimate Guide To Eating For Your Blood Type

Your "healthy" diet may not be so healthy, after all.
131

Did you know that your body processes certain foods well or badly depending on your blood type? I didn't either.

But now that I do, let me fill you in on some secrets.

Type O Diet: (most common blood type)

Meat Eaters

Foods to avoid:

Wheat, dairy, caffeine, alcohol, simple carbohydrates, corn, cabbage, cauliflower.

Why?

These can cause health/digestive issues, and the carbs are more easily converted into fats.

Beneficial foods:

Lean meats, vegetables, fruits, fish.

Type A Diet:

Vegetarian

Foods to avoid:

Meat, potatoes, unnatural foods, wheat, kidney beans, lima beans.

Why?

They cause your body to hold onto excess weight and drain your energy.

Beneficial foods:

Soy proteins, grains, vegetables, pure and organic foods, seafood, beans, fruit.

Type B Diet:

Balanced Omnivore

Foods to avoid:

Corn, chicken, wheat, buckwheat, lentils, tomatoes, peanuts, sesame seeds.

Why?

These are the biggest factors in weight gain.

Beneficial foods:

Goat, lamb, rabbit, green veggies, eggs, low-fat dairy, grains, beans.

Type AB Diet: (least common blood type)

Mixed Diet in Moderation

Foods to avoid:

Caffeine, alcohol, red meats, most dairy, corn. Also, avoid eating starches and proteins in the same meal.

Why?

Excess weight gain, digestive problems.

Beneficial foods:

Tofu, seafood, green vegetables, cultured dairy (like yogurt, kefir), fruit, beans, legumes. Eat smaller, more frequent meals.