3 Female Influencers Who Are Living The Dream

Influencers and bloggers have taken the world by storm.

47
https://www.pexels.com/photo/person-holding-midnight-black-samsung-galaxy-s8-turn-on-near-macbook-pro-1092671/

The public turns to them when looking for inspiration with outfits, home décor, recipes and even when new products that hit the market. Companies, especially new ones, depend highly on influencers to spread the word about their business. Influencers are a reliable source when it comes to trying new products because they give their honest opinion, unlike celebrities who, most of the time, get paid on what to say.

Most bloggers and influencers start their blog because they want to share their creative side with the world. They want to be able to inspire others. As the years pass by, their audience begins to increase making them someone businesses want to partner up with. Many bloggers have reached the level that, most if not all, bloggers want to reach. They have created their own brands and products that people are dying to get their hands on.

These three bloggers have taken their lifestyle blog and have created it into a brand. With their brands hitting big retailers like Nordstrom and Sephora these bloggers have not only invited their audience to their every-day life but have been able to create an empire.

Something Navy

Arielle Charnas, started her lifestyle blog back in 2009. While at first, she posted mainly about her outfits and where people can shop them, she soon began to invite people into her personal life. Quickly following her first collection with Nordstrom called Treasures and Bond, Charnas got the opportunity to create her own personal line. The launch of Something Navy has been one of the most, if not the most, successful launch in Nordstrom. Within 24 hours, it sold over $1 million and it even broke the internet. Filled with vibrant colors and feminine prints, there's no question why this launch was so successful.

Marianna Hewitt

One of the most followed beauty influencers is Marianna Hewitt. From an early age, beauty has always played a huge role in Hewitt's life. With the start of her blog "Life With Me," Hewitt quickly became someone beauty companies were dying to work with. Like Something Navy, Hewitt teamed up with friend Lauren Gores Ireland and they have created their own face mask. Within the first week of their Summer Fridays launch the company had already 4.5 stars, and on top of that celebrities like Kim Kardashian were itching to get their hands on the product. The mask is made for all skin types and it is intended to not only make your skin feel softer, but it allows for your skin to have glow reducing redness, fine lines, and wrinkles. You can find Summer Friday's Jet Lag Mask and Overtime masks on their website or in Sephora stores.

Sivan Ayla

Just like Hewitt and Charnas, Sivan Ayla has welcomed the world into her personal life, sharing life most intimate moments. She went from sharing her everyday outfits to updating her audience with her home renovations. If you're looking for a pleasing aesthetic inspiration, Sivan is definitely your girl. One thing you can for sure find a lot on her blog is her precious new baby girl Capri. It seems as almost its more Capri's blog than her mommas now. Just like Hewitt and Charnas, Sivan has been able to take her blog and make it something bigger. Partnering up with companies like NCLA, creating her own nail polish colors, she also came up with her own fitness line with Strut-this, coming very soon.

These bloggers/influencers are an inspiration to not only up and coming bloggers but to the everyday woman. They are proof that when you really set your mind to something and when you love what you do, you can accomplish everything and more. They never lost sight of their dream and now they are living it.